Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

'I DON'T LIKE TO0 MANY
FRIENDS IN MY LIFE'

Says popular TV actor Hina Khan about why she maintains a low profile

Hina Khan became the darling of the masses when she debuted with her show, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (YRKKH), five years ago. In all this time of playing the dutiful bahu Akshara on the show, the actor's popularity has only risen. That's probably because, as she says, she gives her show priority over everything else. In this chat, this self-proclaimed blunt actor says that she likes staying away from the limelight and fiercely shield

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ing her personal life. 

Why do you keep a low profile? I'm a private person. I don't like

people seeing how I behave, walk, eat and stay. I agree I'm a celebrity and have fans all over the world, but I have a life too. 

You haven't cashed in on your popularity like other actors who grab every opportunity to make money. I've been offered big money for shows like Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa, Bigg Boss and Comedy Circus. I've got offers from Bollywood as well. I was approached for a south film opposite Venkatesh too. I'm a good singer, yet I couldn't participate in Star Ya Rockstar. While I do ads, ribbon cutting ceremonies, dance shows and appearances, I'm not greedy. Today I'm busy doing YRKKH, but who knows, I might get married in the next two-three years. All big shows that have aired on TV in the past five years have been offered to me; but I can't let YRKKH suffer. This show has given me a lot. I feel lucky to have tasted success with my first break; there are so many actors struggling for work and so many shows going off air every month. I never thought I would be such a big TV star one day. It was destined. 

Who are your friends in the industry? (Laughs) I don't have many. I am friendly with my unit members and all co-stars but no one is my close friend. I don't like many friends or people in my life. I want limited people in my life so I can pay better attention to them.

QUICK FIVE

Tell us something that people do not know about you. I love eating bread fried in butter. 

A memorable scene you have been part of? When Akshara was in the hospital, she sang a lullaby on the phone to her son, who was at home. At first, I felt that it was a silly thing to do but it turned out well on screen. 

A show you think is successful on TV currently? My mom watches Qubool Hai which is a good show and is popular too. 

According to you, which actors are the most popular today? Ronit Roy, Shweta Tiwari and Sakshi Tanwar are popular. They are such fabulous actors. 

The best and worst part of your job? The best part about my job is that I'm pampered and always treated like a Barbie doll on the sets. But the worst part is that I have to work daily without many breaks.

Edited by Armu4eva - 18 August 2013 at 6:34pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102vandanahinagayatri22monikasharma1vandana23malligaarjuneggsmumji--neeru--vim916Nakshian4verNarutoFan-beena-The_Fan_Girl-Maryam-Nasreen-_Rasha_-Sadiaa-sonu...Arooj..Mahi_Bhardwajjanhavi58sanw*Dev.*

sonu. IF-Sizzlerz
sonu.
sonu.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
aha u hit it again di, awesome interview :-)))
i may get married in next 2 t0 3 years aha would love it if it happens :-))
wll try best to keep ur privacy element :-))
keep rocking,all the very very best :-)))
keep smiling :-))))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maryam

The_Fan_Girl IF-Dazzler
The_Fan_Girl
The_Fan_Girl

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
OMG,Hina Offered For Opposite Venkatesh.?!
AnyWays Awesome Interview of Hina As Always..Stay Same d way U Want..:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102Nakshian4ver

-Sadiaa- IF-Rockerz
-Sadiaa-
-Sadiaa-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Lovely interview...
She is very honest...
Love her to d core of my heart...
*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Who are your friends in the industry? (Laughs) I don't have many. I am friendly with my unit members and all co-stars but no one is my close friend. I don't like many friends or people in my life. I want limited people in my life so I can pay better attention to them.

Thumbs UpI agree with above part as it applies same for my life as i also believe in having Limited friends but having Best Friends in them. And yeah its so true that we can pay good attention to limited people . 

Thanks for sharing di. Hina Khan surely a simple yet stunning actress . Also, its nice to maintain privacy.Embarrassed
janhavi58 IF-Sizzlerz
janhavi58
janhavi58

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I always like Hina's interviews, first they are genuine and true coz they r straight from the heart (most of the actors give very predictable and diplomatic answers but not hina)...

She is definitely a big tv star today but so down to earth..Inspite of all those offers she is still committed to YRHeart

Oh...her mom watches QH...!!Shocked humari trpss!!LOLnever mind!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monikasharma1-Maryam

desires Goldie

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..Arooj.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Arooj..
..Arooj..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Tfs...

Lovely interview...

Go to top