Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

HT-M-Madhu puts Suls pic-RK brings a girl (Page 15)

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Originally posted by .MeriAashiqui..

Originally posted by .BadtameezDil.

Wow...she's gonna wipe her sindoor off!!
Amazing like!!! Great going To-Be-Mrs. Sultan (I am sorry for being direct but Madhu is behaving like a jerk!! Instead of thinking to fight with Sultan again, she's trying and doing damages which cannot be undone easily!!)

Waiting for RK and the New GirlDay Dreaming

</div>
<div>
Are you blind or you cant read or you just want to bash Madhu??WinkLOL

its your superstar wipes her sindur and tugged her mangalsutraSleepy

</strong>

<strong>I think madhu done enough for him by saving him from jail putting her life in danger and she should leave this pagal and his family Sleepy

congratz RK & new entry for happy married life LOL

whre did dy say dat da grl s a new entry? Besids f madhu kps up hr i lv sultan chant dn rk s bound 2 react dat way. F she lvs sultan y wr sndor nd mangalsutra?? Dats wat rk wl ask hr. Nd madhu brot dat bhai in2 dr lives so she s dng no favor 2 rk. She s just payng fr hr own stupidity.
Madhu should leave RK and go to You Know Who??

.MeriAashiqui.. Senior Member
.MeriAashiqui..
.MeriAashiqui..

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Amazing like!!! Great going To-Be-Mrs. Sultan (I am sorry for being direct but Madhu is behaving like a jerk!! Instead of thinking to fight with Sultan again, she's trying and doing damages which cannot be undone easily!!)

</div>
<div>

</strong>

<strong>I think madhu done enough for him by saving him from jail putting her life in danger and she should leave this pagal and his family Sleepy

whre did dy say dat da grl s a new entry? Besids f madhu kps up hr i lv sultan chant dn rk s bound 2 react dat way. F she lvs sultan y wr sndor nd mangalsutra?? Dats wat rk wl ask hr. Nd madhu brot dat bhai in2 dr lives so she s dng no favor 2 rk. She s just payng fr hr own stupidity.
who cares new entry or notLOL yes madhu brought sultan in their life and she is paying for it and she wants to leave ur RK so that he can live his entire life happily so she should leave that house now enough of this Radha forcing her not to leaveSleepy
Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaare_laal

TFS. Paagalpan ki bhi ki hadd honi chahiye yeh kaisa bakwaas hai!

Aap kider se tapak pare?? How is my hindi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sau_ka_note

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

</div>
<div>
</div>

</strong>

<div>Madhu should leave RK and go to You Know Who??

yeah nd hv a hapy maried lyf 2! Khud madhu i lv bhai bol skti hai photo laga skti hai dvorce kar skti hai bt rk cnt say tit for tat.DS!
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

I feel this is RK's plan to bring truth out LOL LOL LOL . But bechari Madhu ko bohot takleef hone wali hai ab Cry Cry . 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tharuTWAmasan1TuMeriForeverForUNeel_Msilent.desireleelaa9

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

</div>
<div>

</strong>

who cares new entry or notLOL yes madhu brought sultan in their life and she is paying for it and she wants to leave ur RK so that he can live his entire life happily so she should leave that house now enough of this Radha forcing her not to leaveSleepy

What is "your RK"?
Madhu never wants to leave RK, she loves him to death,  if not Sullu kabab me handi blackmailing her and threatening herDead

Edited by NeelMon - 18 August 2013 at 10:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1ForeverForU

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
forced hate track to cash in on RM's chemistry ? Sleepy when will cvs understand that the only way to save the show now is to give the audience's Sultan's head on a platter ? and with as many promo's and spoilers of it released beforehand as possible. what's this crap of that criminals photo in RM's bedroom Dead chalo, at least someone's manhoos face will not be there to ruin all of DVD's hard work...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4masan1ForeverForUennishetNeel_Mleelaa9

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

</div>

</strong>

<div>
who cares new entry or notLOLyes madhu brought sultan in their life and she is paying for it and she wants to leave ur RK so that he can live his entirelife happily so she should leave that house now enough of this Radha forcing her not to leaveSleepy
oh i knw y u wnt dat. Bt unfrtunately its nt hapening. Ur darlng madhu has 2 b wd da superstr who brngs grls hme nd u hv 2 endure dat just lyk we endurd bhai madhu fraaanshp nd madhu s i lv bhai chants. Gues we r stuckROFLROFL

Edited by Viviandsenarox - 18 August 2013 at 10:22pm

Go to top