HT-M-Madhu puts Suls pic-RK brings a girl - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Anokhe Pyar ki taye taye phis? 😆
People just grab opportunity to jump at RK,did Madhu commit adultery?? N he just took her to his room to make her jealous n people start living in hopes.
🤢 🤢

Is this what CVs could come up with!!! 😡

TFS
Originally posted by masan1

People just grab opportunity to jump at RK,did Madhu commit adultery?? N he just took her to his room to make her jealous n people start living in hopes.

Arre yaar!!! Dont u know, some ppl just love to attack RK & hope for a divine reason for sultan to be good! 😆
Hadh hai! CVs could have handled the story better at least now. This is beyond disgusting. I know VD and DD would rock any scene given to them but can't torture myself watching this. RIP MEIEJ, I loved you so much.

People enjoy this kind of thing ... 🤣 adultery , molestation , stalking etc etc Edited by armummy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by armummy

People enjoy this kind of thing ... 🤣 adultery , molestation , stalking etc etc

Koi aur kare to Issh Issh moments, RK kare to phish phish moments.. The mantra of this forum,. 

🤣🤣
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
What the heck is this rubbish ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
CV's give up your damn jobs
Just when we think it cant get any worse

Exactly, he is just trying to get Madhu to spill the beans.., if he had to get girls, he had plenty of opportunities during the unwedding..
Nobody is committing adultery here..

People need to remember that RK n Madhu are the leads of this saga of Ishq n junoon.. They will never stop loving each other!!
Oh god Ye kya hoing lol 😲🤣

Chalo at least Bhai toh nahi hai 🥱😆