India-Forums

Hello! Is anyone there?!

pinkpearl5 IF-Sizzlerz
pinkpearl5
pinkpearl5

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Hey friends! Smile No offence but I must say this place is soo quiet and empty! I mean there are hardly even 10 people on the forum active! Where is everyone?? Come on friends the weekend has ended we had two awesome episodes so let's get reviewing, discussing and having some fun in this forum!! I know it's just the starting of the show so I can understand not many people will come now but yeah friends if you can come here as much as possible be active take part in discussions then surely there will be a pack of people coming here in no time! Wink So yeah let's be more active and make this place go crazy like the show!! I mean lets have some fun and enjoy! Tongue So come on comment, like and open topics to increase forum activity! Please friends! Big smile Oh yes don't forget to hit the chaska meter as its just the beginning and it needs to be strong! Wink Thank you! Hope you liked my post and have a good day! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asherkibiwi

Asherkibiwi Coolbie
Asherkibiwi
Asherkibiwi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Yes. This forum has got less ppl. Hope more will join by next week
btw i realy lovd mcj ! Waiting for next week:-)
MriduB IF-Dazzler
MriduB
MriduB

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Quite khamosh forum! :P

But I guess, more ppl will end up getting here soon! 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index