Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

XDPagalKuriXD

Goldie

XDPagalKuriXD

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Hey all! 
Lately forum has been quite quiet, so I thought I should make a post LOL
I don't want our rank to go down! Wink So we should keep making topics even if they are useless! 

There isn't much romantic scenes between Akdha yet but so far what's your favourite scene and why? In the future, We can keep adding the scenes you love in here! Tongue

Mine is: 
The bath Scene uff! Approveit left me speechless. Jodha proved us she can do anything for her family even help to bath someone she hates. I just loved the intense between them. The smirk on Jalal's face showed his pride and ego symbolising he can make jodha do anything. I must say Jalal looks like he is already falling for her! I loved his expression, the way he threw the jug in the water! Jodha is such a beauty, I absolutely adore this scene :P The expression of jodha  looked like she felt 'awkward' I bet secretly her heart was beating fast LOL The setting was beautiful and romantic, eagerly waiting for scenes like this Day Dreaming

P.s I posted this topic by mistake on Qubool Hai forum, can't believe I just made a fool out of myself ROFL
Image credit : Facebook 

Please comment  Smile

Edited by XDPagalKuriXD - 19 August 2013 at 6:00pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

arhifan_loverJeevitha.Pcheekie12Jodha_Akbar_Luvtopez08rasha1500chakJaisoifrimi10..PlayfulKiss..Mrs.PriyaRTokasMsCeylonRozy77vacchiiStar_girlInfinity8Super KoolAbsoluvchinuchinuParijatrocksBamonforeverlashyriyya6..Tahniat..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favourite Romantic Scene, what's yours?" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashpat

IF-Dazzler

ashpat

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
i can't pick which one i like more: bath or jodha tent scene

What i loved about bath scene was: jalal's expressions
what i loved about jodha tent scene was: how jalal is mad but when he sees her sleeping he mellows down and when he goes clode to her and she tries to attack him and he hold the knife- THAT INSTANT MOMENT- and the bg going ishq hai vo ehasaas- ufff- i loved that part most continuing with their proximity

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alana1chakJaisoifXDPagalKuriXDRozy77Star_girlAbsoluv_Poulomi_

Infinity8

IF-Sizzlerz

Infinity8

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
I cant decide Tongue ... I like those scenes at the beginning where Jalal was totally mesmerized by Jodha's beauty (before he found out she hated him LOL)  ... he still has Jodha's payal right? I hope we get a scene soon where he gives her payal back Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cheekie12XDPagalKuriXDsubha_rath2004Absoluv

XDPagalKuriXD

Goldie

XDPagalKuriXD

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashpat

i can't pick which one i like more: bath or jodha tent scene

What i loved about bath scene was: jalal's expressions
what i loved about jodha tent scene was: how jalal is mad but when he sees her sleeping he mellows down and when he goes clode to her and she tries to attack him and he hold the knife- THAT INSTANT MOMENT- and the bg going ishq hai vo ehasaas- ufff- i loved that part most continuing with their proximity

Oh I loved that scene!!!!!!! That was the scene when I found Jodha so pretty! Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chak..PlayfulKiss..MsCeylonsubha_rath2004Super KoolAbsoluvchinuchinu_Poulomi_

Mrs.PriyaRTokas

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.PriyaRTokas

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Jalal was looking damn hot Blushing
i was imagining myself on jodha's place Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XDPagalKuriXDHot_Indo_Chillychinuchinu

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
is yet to come LOL...

mehvy12

mehvy12

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
So far I have liked the scene where Jalal sees Jodha for the first time and when he comes to her tent. I just loved his expressions in the first one and everything in the second one! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDPagalKuriXD

chinuchinu

IF-Sizzlerz

chinuchinu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
i love all akdha scenes whether tent scene bath scene mandir scene jalal came to her room that scene Embarrassed  n when jalal first time saw her was totally mesmerized by her beauty i love that scene Embarrassed  Heart  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chakXDPagalKuriXD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top