India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Agree or Not about ... (Page 3)

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I like the stunts and the gimmicks upto a certain limit..I love pure dancing as they call it, which actually happens on the dance floor, without flying all over the jhalak stage..

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
They need to have a "feet on floor" week special. I am fed up with acrobatics and arial and their clones. In fact lets have a lift-less, air-less week. Whilei am wishing - lets have an indian dance special round.

Lifts
Arial
Contemporary

All 3 need to go on a holiday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DhinChak-

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
agreed...

sometimes they make me feel whether its a dance show...or some lifts show...Thumbs Down
ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I feel one week it has to be only Indian dances of different States.  We have a vast culture and the same could be showcased.
blue24 Goldie
blue24
blue24

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
For me who ever is dancing m tired of the same types lifts..now i feel its more kind of who lifts more and the full dance is around lifts..plus no freshness some acts were really very good like that of sana of this week..my fariend sais some times is it dance of gymnastic.
blue24 Goldie
blue24
blue24

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya2010

I feel one week it has to be only Indian dances of different States. We have a vast culture and the same could be showcased.

Totally agree tired of repitative free stytes and lifts..i think they vl add many lifts in Indian dance to
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Nice post sara... 

Well .. I like aireal,lifts and props ..because sometimes pure floor  floor dance is boring specially when it is performed by average dancers .. But without Floor dancing that act is not complete either .. 

But there should be a limit ..if you do them in every single act I am sure that they cant dance so to cover it up use all those gimmicks .. but in a contrary I love to see Ishas aerial acts over her Floor dancing .. 

But we can see true talent of a dancer by looking at their floor dance .. .. 

So I also prefer Floor dancing over aireal,lifts, props etc.. ..but a fair mix of them would be the best ..

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Judges should say next week  dance on floors no lifts no aerial.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index