Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: oOSaraOo

floor dance is more important yes .. in face off for example when u see them dance u wished if they dance the same on their main act I'm talking about Mukti

so if they invested more time on dance the acts could be much better

U know, I always find that Mukti's face-off acts are better than her individual acts 🤔
oOSaraOo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion16

ok thanx for answering nicely...  with sooo much negativity in forum I thought u guyz would bash

sweety no need for such negativity u can rais u POV without puting down others .. but some ppl her need to learn the way of commenting and the way of accepting the truth

being a fan and a true one is to  prais , support ur favorite and wish them luck  u will gain nothing by puting others down .. but when something crossed the limit its time to give it back to them

anyway smile 😃 and keep supporting ur favorite
oOSaraOo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shelly1026

U know, I always find that Mukti's face-off acts are better than her individual acts 🤔

Me too .. I'm like why the hell u dont dance like this on ur main act .. I'm suprised with Sheshank also
Sr_CityZen thumbnail

Originally posted by: oOSaraOo

Using rops , airels , slik rop , lifts in performances ??

really I'm fed up with these things ..

about lifts ok one or two as dance required but not whole dance depend on lifts .

Rops and airels Malkams and the rest on the family .. no need for such thing as its better to dance on floor than flying up or ulta latakna ...

Mukti's act loved the start of it with sheshank movements if they continued the dance with the same level today's act could be one of the best

Shaan another case today was beautifuly done but not so mesmerizing wished he worked more on the other moves

so just humble request from the choregrapher stop using such things we wana see Pure dance

what do u think guys?

Aerials look visually appealing and hence are attempted often by contestants who are weaker in floor dancing...But of course floor dancing is the best...😳

Mukti is a trained dancer and is strong enough to sustain without "stunts" or "gimmicks", whereas Shaan is a total novice and hence the use of the "gimmicks"...Both on the pole malkhamb act and today, I found Shaan scared and shaky and hence the "stunt" part was not smooth...but then it is natural for a total non-trained person to feel scared if hung up side down by a single rope or made to dance on the top of a slippery pole...😊
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't have a personal issue with props and stunts. As long as you don't over do it, I guess it's fine. The main component of the performance should be the dance, the stunts are only there to accentuate it, to spice it up. Yes, it is annoying when you see more aerial than actual dance steps in a performance, but I don't think you should do away with stunts altogether. That would be bad.
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shelly1026

So true..Last Sat, her face off dance was really good..Wish to see more of that in individual acts..
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like the stunts and the gimmicks upto a certain limit..I love pure dancing as they call it, which actually happens on the dance floor, without flying all over the jhalak stage..
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
They need to have a "feet on floor" week special. I am fed up with acrobatics and arial and their clones. In fact lets have a lift-less, air-less week. Whilei am wishing - lets have an indian dance special round.

Lifts
Arial
Contemporary

All 3 need to go on a holiday
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
agreed...

sometimes they make me feel whether its a dance show...or some lifts show...👎🏼
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel one week it has to be only Indian dances of different States.  We have a vast culture and the same could be showcased.