India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

give kat some credit (Page 4)

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I liked ETT. Don't know why people hated it. It was way better and CLASSY than the likes of Dabaang and Ready ! I agree Salman and Kat looked really good in ETT. Other than that, I liked her in NL and New york !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird.khoobsurat.SunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I find katrina a lot bearable than DP and even Sonam before Ranjhanaa. She isnt as bad a actress as IF makes her look.. Have watched even the Telugu movie of hers, heck have watched that movie so many times with my family, she is good at that as well.. 

I hv never really understood the hatred she gets over here, dont really take it seriously anymore , the general audience outside seem to like her from what i have heard and thats why she is where she isLOL 

sunflower52.khoobsurat.ilovedhanjanird

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Tbh, all the 'Katrina is so wooden' stuff doesnt make sense to me. She isn't wooden, she does have expressions. She isn't even half as bad an actress people here make her seem. Infact, it was after joining IF that I came to know that people actually hate her acting this much. In reality, I've never heard anybody complaining about her acting.

lol I told my mom about what people say about Katrina on this forum. She was all confused because she loves Katrina. She was like I don't consider her a bad actress. She didn't understand why ppl hate on her. 

Edited by beboholic - 19 August 2013 at 12:55pm

sunflower52SunoNa...ilovedhanjanird

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
She isn't a bad actress. I like her in NL, SIK, ZNMD, ETT as well she was decent. I can't comment on NY haven't seen that. Even liked her in MBKD, some say she was OTT but I liked it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekha.

she was good in namastey London barring the US accent.

Yes.  So good that in a British setting movie, she has an American Accent.

Go figure this one Wacko
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

I find katrina a lot bearable than DP and even Sonam before Ranjhanaa. She isnt as bad a actress as IF makes her look.. Have watched even the Telugu movie of hers, heck have watched that movie so many times with my family, she is good at that as well.. 

I hv never really understood the hatred she gets over here, dont really take it seriously anymore , the general audience outside seem to like her from what i have heard and thats why she is where she isLOL 

exactly..the general audience (outside of this forum) loves her. They don't consider her a bad actress. One of my friend likes Katrina. She's not on this forum. LOL

The reason why Katrina gets so much hate on this forum is because fans of other actresses out number the Kat fans. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
The only credit I give to Kat is to be able to come this far in the industry with absolutely no talent. Thumbs UpMan that requires some luck! ETT was bearable only because of Sallu for me. I found Kat and her skin show and her dance moves very very annoying!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnala-Dimdim.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Do you guys remember her movie with Akshay called Humko Deewana Kar Gaye? She was so brilliant in that film. I love her performance so much that I watched that movie a million times. I can't see so called great actresses like Bebo, Vidya , and PC in that role..Kat was perfect for that film/role. Yet ppl choose to ignore her great performances and focus on her bad performances. Truth is every actor has a bad performance..yes even Vidya Bebo and PC gave horrendous performances. 

Edited by beboholic - 19 August 2013 at 1:05pm

ilovedhanjanird.nirvana.ruky786

Go to top