Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

give kat some credit (Page 3)

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tinah

I didn't like ETT as I felt I have seen something like this before...Katrina coming out as another agent from Pakistan in the film wasn't the surprising element for me. Surprisingly, I like Salman's acting in this movie..he didn't overdo it...it's funny how Katrina's face changed through the course of the film, which was most likely due to the visit to her favourite beauty enhancements doctor. but on the whole, I was disappointed that Kabir Khan made something like this. I was expecting better..

also, I think Kat does get the credit for all of her box office hits...don't they call her the lucky mascot or something?

I barely see anyone praising her when she does well ! I think she puts in a lot of effort at her work and we need to be nicer 

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I did not enjoy her acting in both ETT and JTHJ but she was good in ZNMD and Race 1. Sorry I can't bluff and praise her acting skills but I will certainly praise her dancing skills

She's the female Hrithik Roshan for me in Bollywood when it comes to dancing cuz she dances beautifully. Examples; Ishq shava (JTHJ), Shiela (TMK), Sexy lady (Race) etc
drishal Newbie
drishal
drishal

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
She was good in ZNMD .Thats probably the only film i can appreciate her acting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Tbh, all the 'Katrina is so wooden' stuff doesnt make sense to me. She isn't wooden, she does have expressions. She isn't even half as bad an actress people here make her seem. Infact, it was after joining IF that I came to know that people actually hate her acting this much. In reality, I've never heard anybody complaining about her acting.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ikonsunflower52.khoobsurat.ilovedhanjanird-SalShah4eva-

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Tbh, all the 'Katrina is so wooden' stuff doesnt make sense to me. She isn't wooden, she does have expressions. She isn't even half as bad an actress people here make her seem. Infact, it was after joining IF that I came to know that people actually hate her acting this much. In reality, I've never heard anybody complaining about her acting.

I know right LOL she isn't as bad as people make her out to be 
While I do agree kat s not in PC bebo and vidya league 
She works hard too and the action scenes were intense in ett 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Ikon Senior Member
Ikon
Ikon

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I have seen hate to katrina only hear normal people who are not in social networking actually likes her... May be tats y she is popular...
Even my mom likes her more than pc... In her words katrina is natural she doesn't go OTT
From what ever I heard from people only two names are popular that is katrina and kareena

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird.khoobsurat.

Krishnala- IF-Dazzler
Krishnala-
Krishnala-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
I liked her in Mere brother ki dulhan..It was her best till date..
It was like she suddenly improved but after that again same boring acting.
but I find her better than Sonam Kapoor

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird.khoobsurat.

Tinah IF-Dazzler
Tinah
Tinah

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Originally posted by Tinah

I didn't like ETT as I felt I have seen something like this before...Katrina coming out as another agent from Pakistan in the film wasn't the surprising element for me. Surprisingly, I like Salman's acting in this movie..he didn't overdo it...it's funny how Katrina's face changed through the course of the film, which was most likely due to the visit to her favourite beauty enhancements doctor. but on the whole, I was disappointed that Kabir Khan made something like this. I was expecting better..

also, I think Kat does get the credit for all of her box office hits...don't they call her the lucky mascot or something?

I barely see anyone praising her when she does well ! I think she puts in a lot of effort at her work and we need to be nicer 

see, in this world hard work doesnt count...if I work really really hard but I am bad at my job, who will praise me? you have to be both...look at Vidya, she struggled so much and she's damn good at her job..now thats someone worth praising for...as for Katrina, she was good at modelling and posing..she should have just be that...she can't act well and the fact that she's lucky for producers have gotten her roles that should have gone to other real actresses...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A_la_modeTheEmpress_Sano_

Go to top