Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I love ETT and SaL-KaT rocked!! And yes her action was cool!!
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She is just an average actress, but her contemporaries being Kareena, Priyanka and Vidya, It makes her look even more worse

I think she it was her presence which took ETT to 199cr

If it wasnt for the Salman-Kat excitement It would have never done so well

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm agre! her dance was awsm n salkat was a bst pair
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i liked her hot item numbers Sheila ki Jawani and Chikni chameli.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree she was good. This forum has the tendency to over praise their favorite actors and over bash their fav actors rivals. lol

So like someone mentioned in the first page having members praise Katrina your asking for too much. This forum had few Kat fans vs Bebo, Deepika, PC, Vidya fans.

Am no Kat fan and I use to hate her so much on this forum but I realized I don't need to hate on Kat just to make Kareena look good. Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't like ETT as I felt I have seen something like this before...Katrina coming out as another agent from Pakistan in the film wasn't the surprising element for me. Surprisingly, I like Salman's acting in this movie..he didn't overdo it...it's funny how Katrina's face changed through the course of the film, which was most likely due to the visit to her favourite beauty enhancements doctor. but on the whole, I was disappointed that Kabir Khan made something like this. I was expecting better..

also, I think Kat does get the credit for all of her box office hits...don't they call her the lucky mascot or something?
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tinah

I didn't like ETT as I felt I have seen something like this before...Katrina coming out as another agent from Pakistan in the film wasn't the surprising element for me. Surprisingly, I like Salman's acting in this movie..he didn't overdo it...it's funny how Katrina's face changed through the course of the film, which was most likely due to the visit to her favourite beauty enhancements doctor. but on the whole, I was disappointed that Kabir Khan made something like this. I was expecting better..

also, I think Kat does get the credit for all of her box office hits...don't they call her the lucky mascot or something?

I barely see anyone praising her when she does well ! I think she puts in a lot of effort at her work and we need to be nicer 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I did not enjoy her acting in both ETT and JTHJ but she was good in ZNMD and Race 1. Sorry I can't bluff and praise her acting skills but I will certainly praise her dancing skills

She's the female Hrithik Roshan for me in Bollywood when it comes to dancing cuz she dances beautifully. Examples; Ishq shava (JTHJ), Shiela (TMK), Sexy lady (Race) etc
drishal thumbnail
She was good in ZNMD .Thats probably the only film i can appreciate her acting
aish. thumbnail
Tbh, all the 'Katrina is so wooden' stuff doesnt make sense to me. She isn't wooden, she does have expressions. She isn't even half as bad an actress people here make her seem. Infact, it was after joining IF that I came to know that people actually hate her acting this much. In reality, I've never heard anybody complaining about her acting.