For you I would do anything Part 1 Asya ff updated 10/10/13

Princess2001 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi my name is maarya and I am new to this forum.I am not Indian well...my great grandparents were from India and they came to an island in the Caribbean which I will not name because of safety reasons ...I don't really don't that much Hindi so plz bear wid me...soo enough of me lets get to the ff 
 P.S sry 4 da crappy name 
And also don't kill me 4 puttin Rishabh Sinha as Ayaan ,to me he suits the stylish flamboyant character better than Vikrant Massey.
_________________________________________________________________________________
                                                For you I would do anything

Meet the main characters 

ZOYA FAROOQUI- The beautiful young and modern muslim girl.She is what you would call beauty with brains.She is chirpy,bubbly and vivacious .She lost her parents in a fire when she was just 3 years old but she never let her loss get in her way of making herself successful.Zoya has appeared in many magazines and she is well known for her contribution to medical science field. She went to live in New York with her Appi and jiju when she was 5 but,she would always keep in touch with her wonderful Phoopi who she loves like her own mother,Dilshad

ASAD AHMED KHAN-The arrogant and judgmental businessman.Ever since his father died he is pain-stricken.He the eldest of all his siblings.Because of his father's sudden death he was forced to become the man of the house ate the tender age of nine.Even though he is stubborn in nature he would anything for his mom and his brother and sister Ayaan and Najma.

AYAAN AHMED KHAN-Ayaan is best described as stylish, charming and flamboyant. He loves pretty girls, bikes and dressing up on occasions. Being impulsive, playing pranks, flirting with girls and being carefree comes naturally to him. He is not inclined towards academics. He has not found his calling in life and he believes in living for the moment. Ayaan has a heart of gold but lacks maturity.He carries no emotional baggage except for the death of his father.

Najma Ahmed Khan
A hip and fun 18 year old.She loves here 2 brothers and her mom.She is studying to become a veterinarian

Dilshad Ahmed Khan
A warm and loving lady.She is kind and generous.After the tragic death of her husband,she never let her kids suffer because of her and their loss

Rashid Ahmed Khan
Rashid was a firefigter.He died on duty when he was 34
Tanveer Abdi
Asad's childhood friend and his fianc.She doesn't love him,she only loves his wealth and money

Humaira Siddiqui 
Ayaan's fianc and the love of his life 
Edited by Princess2001 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Looks good continue soon plz😊
Princess2001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess555

Looks good continue soon plz😊

Thx I will try to post by 12 tomorrow ðŸ˜Š
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seems interesting please PM me once u update :D
Princess2001 thumbnail

Chapter 1-Zoya's P.O.V

"Bhopal. What is it about this place that draws me to it? Every time I hear the name it only causes me pain .I lost my parents here but now I am forced to be here because of some stupid convention.Anyway the only thing that I'm looking forward to is spending time with Dilshad Phoopi."

Lost in thought? You bet ya I was. But the limo driver snapped me out of my daydream . I got out of the vehicle and I made my way to Devmata Hospital .I was supposed to meet Dr. Singh there ,but in the meanwhile I decided to check out the facilities there. I made my way to the entrance where I was warmly greeted by all the staff members. They gave me a very thorough tour of the hospital and then they told me that I could wait in Dr. Singh's office until he reached. By the looks of it, the hospital seemed empty, until I saw some people rushing in the hospital .I looked a little closer to see a man on a bed being rushed to the operation theater.

"Dr.Farooqui! We have an emergency!" shouted one of the male nurses as he burst through the door. I immediately spun around to see a distressed bunch of nurses.

"What is it?"

"We just received a patient in critical condition ,you have to operate on him"

"I can't operate on him, Dr. Singh is the one who operates on people."

"He's in a traffic jam and he won't be able to make it."

"Where is the patient's information?"

"Dr., there's no time to review his information. Let's go!"

"Alright" I agreed

"So, what happened to the patient?" I said as we proceeded to the operation theater.

"Well according to his brother , he was shot in the chest at a business party"

After that I understood what I needed to do.

"And the patient's name?"

"Asa..."

"Doctor, hurry! The patient's condition is deteriorating" another one of the nurses called out to me.

After that news I hastily ran to the theater brushing past what look like the patient's family. Bursting through the doors, I immediately started to operate on the patient. I was almost cried at the sight of his condition. Every time I touched his chest he shivered because of my deadly cold fingers. For the first time in my career, I never behaved this way whilst operating on a patient.  His condition was horrible alright but I had dealt with so much worse before and I had always managed to remain professional .I somehow knew that there was certainly something about this patient Something that I was immune to.

After for what seemed like forever I finished operating on him.That was easily the longest operation EVER.I proceeded to the waiting room to give the anxious family the news.When I opened the door, I got the shock of my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry 4 da late update,i was really busy due to college and today is a holiday so i decided to write until then peace out!!!!!! :) 

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Linsie thumbnail
wow you came back after a long break... for
chapter 1... please don't do that

continue soon... thanks for the pm...

Linsie thumbnail
looks like zoya just saved asad... good start...

interesting... went she open the door... she dilshad...

Linsie thumbnail
small suggestion...

give and a interesting tittle will be nice...
easy to find your story... and attract more readers..

2.. every time you update.. edit at your tittle..
example chapter 2 11/10 pg 3...

3.do not forget index... easy to find..

4. try to reply 1 or 2 comments from ur readers .. help you to..
increase ur activity

Princess2001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Linsie

small suggestion...

give and a interesting tittle will be nice...
easy to find your story... and attract more readers..

2.. every time you update.. edit at your tittle..
example chapter 2 11/10 pg 3...

3.do not forget index... easy to find..

4. try to reply 1 or 2 comments from ur readers .. help you to..
increase ur activity

Thx for da feedback I will certainly put those suggestions to work and guess wha?
I have no skool 4 da next 3 days ...so I will update about 2-3 times tomorrow to make up for da long break