India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Sanaya !!!! (Page 3)

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I normally ignore the post I don't find interesting.
Last time SI came in to support DD and DD got not so good score the following week, some termed SI as bad omen for DD D'oh

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Yes and I support Sanaya for standing up against Remo.Eveyone knows these judges have a little ego which has to go and Sanaya did a good job.

So many celebrities in Jhalak and I am glad Sanaya took a stand against Remo which was much needed to reduce the judges so called ego specially Remo who thinks he is popular.

I really felt bad for  Remo's direct attack on Sanaya and now personally this judging panel is  useless if they can't take a small tip from a guest.

Well about the bashing what do you expect from this forum.Its become a 24/7 job of some people 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shruathiDiehardYMfanKamala05MesmerizingSanzprincessunara

melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SayanoraVViegas

Yes and I support Sanaya for standing up against Remo.Eveyone knows these judges have a little ego which has to go and Sanaya did a good job.

So many celebrities in Jhalak and I am glad Sanaya took a stand against Remo which was much needed to reduce the judges so called ego specially Remo who thinks he is popular.

I really felt bad for  Remo's direct attack on Sanaya and now personally this judging panel is  useless if they can't take a small tip from a guest.

Well about the bashing what do you expect from this forum.Its become a 24/7 job of some people 

But as per article Sanaya is going to perform with Drashti. So what has Remo proven by saying judges are gonna decide??? He thinks that viewers are fools & dont understand what happens in reality shows in India? If the channel wants Sanaya to perform with DD, Remo or anyone else cannot stop it LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruathiDiehardYMfanprincessunara

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melfns

Originally posted by SayanoraVViegas

But as per article Sanaya is going to perform with Drashti. So what has Remo proven by saying judges are gonna decide??? He thinks that viewers are fools & dont understand what happens in reality shows in India? If the channel wants Sanaya to perform with DD, Remo or anyone else cannot stop it LOLLOL

Yes I know that Sanaya will be performing with DrashtiSmile

Well certainly Remo has ego which was clearly visible Confused

Colors TV is definitely cashing in on Sanaya as her popularity is just outstanding.Happy for Sanaya and hope she comes to take part in Jhalak next year.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi.tripathishruathiDiehardYMfanprincessunara

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
It's so obvious sanaya is gonna perform with DD,there was absolutely no need of that segment,I wish sanz had not agreed to come. It's amusing to c remo take offence at something which sanaya didn't even direct at him...some ego,I tell u! Love sanaya for the loud,outspoken girl she is and the fact that even people here who claim not to know her hate her so passionately...she's too hard to avoid,u c Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruathiprincessunara

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruathi

BarunSanayaHM Goldie
BarunSanayaHM
BarunSanayaHM

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
sanaya is perfect, and i found remo very annoying and when he gave his tit for tat comment for sanaya, sanaya expressions did look hurt , but as usual she covered it with her gorgeous smile, love sanaya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruathiMesmerizingSanzprincessunara

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I am excited to see DD and sanaya performance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya94MesmerizingSanz

Go to top