Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Sanaya !!!! (Page 2)

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Originally posted by desait

Just forget it sanya turn out to be most clean hearted person than remo.it shame on Remo to not pronounce name of contender properly.

Exactly!! Wouldn't you be annoyed when someone can't pronounce your name correctly especially when you are getting credit for your work?!! People are watching you on TV!! Atleast they could do is get the name right!! And besides, Sanaya didn't point towards Remo anyway!! It was Kapil Sharma!! If only people remember that through their thick skulls!!LOLLOLThey judges took it well that even Karan Johar made it a point to pronounce Drashti's name correctly towards the end of episode!!LOLLOLShe certainly effected them!! In a positive way!!Smile

Shreya

But you know honestly, there was no need to make Sanaya say that on TV - Remo can be told off-stage. I wonder if whole thing (and today's thing) was scripted..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shelly1026

Just forget it sanya turn out to be most clean hearted person than remo.it shame on Remo to not pronounce name of contender properly.

Exactly!! Wouldn't you be annoyed when someone can't pronounce your name correctly especially when you are getting credit for your work?!! People are watching you on TV!! Atleast they could do is get the name right!! And besides, Sanaya didn't point towards Remo anyway!! It was Kapil Sharma!! If only people remember that through their thick skulls!!LOLLOLThey judges took it well that even Karan Johar made it a point to pronounce Drashti's name correctly towards the end of episode!!LOLLOLShe certainly effected them!! In a positive way!!Smile

Shreya

But you know honestly, there was no need to make Sanaya say that on TV - Remo can be told off-stage. I wonder if whole thing (and today's thing) was scripted..

Yes, it is scripted!! Even the actors and the hosts mentioned it!! So, relax!! Remo seems like a shy guy!! LOL

Shreya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

SIFAN87 Senior Member
SIFAN87
SIFAN87

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Sanya is a Gem of a person!!  Sooner or later people realize that!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruathi-Saba-ViccoTurmericMesmerizingSanz

MT_loverboy IF-Rockerz
MT_loverboy
MT_loverboy

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIFAN87

Sanya is a Gem of a person!!  Sooner or later people realize that!
Clap
-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I don't know after trying mAny repeats..still couldn't find rude expressions on judges faces and sanaya's dialogues and Drasthis expressions and arrogance...Confused

Seriously, don't we all know that the whole thing is scripted by now? If now, problems lie within us not them!Ermm

Everything - from their dialogues, judges comments, celebrity's comments, boys jokes, everything has been memorised from a piece of paper!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22BeingBlunt

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Sanaya is a cool and least bother about all these comments.She always do what she feels rite. iI like her this attitude.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22MesmerizingSanz

-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
people r trying to be smart on behalf of my father says /my brother says...my foot.!!
oh come on...ur moror and stupid talk never gonna effect her..she is real..!!
waiting for her performance..
sqrly IF-Dazzler
sqrly
sqrly

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shelly1026

Shreya

yes, you're right - Sanaya could easily have said if off-stage! and the whole thing is likely scripted too - adds spice to the episode!

Go to top