India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Sanaya !!!!

MT_loverboy IF-Rockerz
MT_loverboy
MT_loverboy

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I saw many posts , a few topics here abt Sanaya's bashing . And since i am new to the forum , so i dont k9 what the mods will do ? 

But yeah , guys , you yourself k9 the fact that these shows are scripted .
Still just to bash her , you are not accepting the facts .

And yeah i saw some people are so much interested in Sanaya that wherever i see them they are seen talking abt sanaya ? Guys accept that you are interested in her LOL . I always watch you talking only abt her  thats why always you reach wherever her discussion is going on . Ouch 

Why fear in accepting ?
 Just be real nah . Thumbs Down

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13Pearl_13namy_singhBarunFan92amazeddgoodluck1Cutiepie_sanayalina545GeoSmanjusha7BarunSanayaHMmansi.tripathidolly_11Arshi1195--Sarunholic--PastelBeautyshruathiSpellofJoySanzBarbiedesait-anoshka-P.Srinivas-Saba-spate22ChitraFMesmerizingSanzprincessunara_OrChiD_

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I am very disappointed at the way Sanaya was portrayed. I am a HUGE Sanaya fan and think she's very real. If she wants to dance with her friend, that's her choice! I think everyone was asked as to whom they wanna dance with what's the big deal? Sanaya is a great acting talent and a wonderful person (obvi I haven't met her but from what I've read/seen) so we should stop saying whatever we feel about her from what little we saw in JDJ today ...

Just my thoughts...

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81princessep13Pearl_13raspberry1231969jyothigoodluck1SIFAN87lina545birdy2011manjusha7Arshi1195-Rossete---Sarunholic--shruathiSpellofJoyMT_loverboySanzBarbieViccoTurmericBeautyForAshesMesmerizingSanzshonasandyprincessunaraBeingBlunt

MT_loverboy IF-Rockerz
MT_loverboy
MT_loverboy

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shelly1026

I am very disappointed at the way Sanaya was portrayed. I am a HUGE Sanaya fan and think she's very real. If she wants to dance with her friend, that's her choice! I think everyone was asked as to whom they wanna dance with what's the big deal? Sanaya is a great acting talent and a wonderful person (obvi I haven't met her but from what I've read/seen) so we should stop saying whatever we feel about her from what little we saw in JDJ today ...

Just my thoughts...
i agree !!!!!! Thumbs Up
i actually wish everyone can be so much sensible like you !!!! *sighs*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raspberry123SIFAN87blrgal--Sarunholic--shruathiprincessunara

desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Just forget it sanya turn out to be most clean hearted person than remo.it shame on Remo to not pronounce name of contender properly.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleya14Pearl_13BarunFan92SIFAN87shruathiArshi1195SpellofJoyMT_loverboyMesmerizingSanzspate22ViccoTurmericshonasandyprincessunara

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I think it was a "tit-for-tat" for the comment Sanaya made about pronouncing Drashti's name correctly maybe...

Hope this ends here and doesn't come up again at the teen ka tadka epi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SIFAN87--Sarunholic--shruathiViccoTurmericprincessunara

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shelly1026

Just my thoughts...

Forget it, people just want to be morons!! It 's not going to hurt Sanaya!! Wink They full well know who she is!! But trying to play ignorance!! LOL Whatever, they will create drama even the if the show is not trying to!! That's how sick their minds work!! Ermm They are just bunch of sickos who have no life!! Smile And, yes!! Sanaya Irani is very much real and not fake like others!! Smile

Shreya

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sarunholic--shruathiVenus.XSanzBarbieViccoTurmericMesmerizingSanzprincessunara

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desait

Just forget it sanya turn out to be most clean hearted person than remo.it shame on Remo to not pronounce name of contender properly.

Exactly!! Wouldn't you be annoyed when someone can't pronounce your name correctly especially when you are getting credit for your work?!! People are watching you on TV!! Atleast they could do is get the name right!! And besides, Sanaya didn't point towards Remo anyway!! It was Kapil Sharma!! If only people  remember that through their thick skulls!! LOLLOL They judges took it well that even Karan Johar made it a point to pronounce Drashti's name correctly towards the end of episode!! LOLLOL She certainly effected them!! In a positive way!! Smile

Shreya

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13SIFAN87shruathi--Sarunholic--desaitMesmerizingSanzprincessunara

desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shreya!!
you know my husband never watch any indian show but watching Drasthis show because of me.he used to tell me what rubbish is that Indian Judge are not even pronouncing Popular contender name right?and day sanya corrected,He was so impressed with her.
I think remo ego hurt that day because his ABCD chamcha is always Kissing His B**t ,But this girl are self made,mordern and Intelligent educated girl,who doesnt give dame to anyone.

Edited by desait - 18 August 2013 at 3:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunFan92SIFAN87GeoSP.Srinivasmaanluvsgeetprincessunara

Go to top