ITS AWSOME
Lalaland222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This was amazing ^_^ Can't wait for part two. :D
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm interesting flashback n childhood... But I guess khushi would be changing ALOT...
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
why pretend to hate her
awww that was so beautiful right
and so cute him getting possessive of him
now thats what am talking about
ayesha998 thumbnail
its awesome
plzzz update soon
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awe it was so cute and plzzz update soon
ll..Gungun..ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
                   ~CHILDHOOD LOVE~

Okay guys here's the last part... I was going to make this a three shot but I decided not too...Enjoy everyone.. and my other two stories are also being updated today...
~Last Part~

Arnav couldn't stop staring at the figure in front of him. He was seeing her after so long, Everything about her changed, from the way she dressed to the way she looked. Khushi started moving forward towards Arnav.

"Hi Arnav."

"Hey Khushi."

Both of them hugged each other formally.

Something had changed in their relationship for the past few years. Anjali couldn't help but join the hug.

Anjali took khushi to her room to catch up on all she had missed up on.

"So any boyfriends...?" Anjali asked getting all excited.

"Ha di but it seems as though he isn't happy .." Khushi said sighing.

"Hawww, why...My khushi is beautiful and the best. Every guy would fall for her."

Khushi looked at Anjali and gave her a big hug.

"I missed you so much di."

"I did too, khushi."

They both sat and chat for a very long time. The time flew by and it was finally time for dinner. Hp came and knocked on their door.

"Anjaliji dinner is ready... Arnav Bhaiya's waiting for you two."

"Ji, we are coming."

They both made their way downstairs. Anjali went and sat beside shyam and Khushi sat opposite from Khushi.

While dinner they all chatted some more except for Arnav. He looked at Khushi once in a while and admired her facial features.

How her eyes twinkled when she laughed. Or how frown lines would appear on her milky skin.

Finally dinner was over and everyone retired to their room. Khushi quickly got out her phone and texted someone.

"Everyone's sleeping are you going to come and meet me now..." She put her phone away and walked into the washroom for a nice warm shower.

After a while when she came out of the washroom, someone pulled her and trapped her between the wall and themselves.

Before Khushi could realise who it was the guy pulled her in for a kiss. At first she struggled to be let free. But once she recognized the lips, she started responding. The guy took her upper lip between his lips and sucked on it...

Khushi moaned in his mouth. He then bit her lower lip making her gasp. Taking that as his chance he slipped his tongue in her mouth...

Both on their tongues fought for lead.

After a while both broke apart gasping for air and hugged each other. They stayed in the embrace for a while, taking in each others warmth.

"It's been long Khush.."

Khush looked up at him and nodded.

"I know Arnav, I missed you so much."

Arnav bent down for another Kiss when Khushi turned her head sideways avoiding the kiss.

"Khushi.." Arnav whined.

"No, I mad at you. You didn't even talk to me once after I came back." Khushi pretend to be mad.

"I'm sorry." Arnav said pouting his lips. Khushi melted seeing Arnav pout.

"It's okay." Khushi gave him a slight peck. She was about to pull back when Arnav pulled her more towards himself. Before they both could pull back from the kiss the door flew open.

"Khu-.shi..." Anjali stared at them in shock.

"What the hell is happening here...? Someone wanting to explain." Anjali asked in anger.

"Who um diii..." Khushi stuttered.

"Di Khushi and I are dating." Arnav said seeing that Khushi was fublling with her words.

"OMG!!! Are you serious... Finally Khushi will be my bhabi...!!!!" Anjali jumped with excitement and ran to give both of them a big hug.

"But does someone want to tell me how you two ended up together."

"Di remember the day when Arnav was leaving for higher studies." Anjali nodded obediently.

FLASHBACK

"Arnav please don't go..." Khushi cried hugging Arnav...

"But khush I need to go... But we will stay in touch through mails, phone calls and skype."

"NO!!! Please don't leave me I will be all alone... Mom and dad left me and also Anjali di is gone on her honeymoon..."

Thinking that this was the right time to confess his feelings, he thought of a way to figure out if Khushi felt the same way about him.

"Why does it matter to you so much?"

"Woh Arnav..."

"Tell me Khush why do I matter so much to you tell me..!!???"

"Because I Love You damn it!"

Khushi Quickly slapped her hand on her mouth regretting that she spilt the beans. She was scared that now her friendship wasn't going to last long.

Before she could try to cover up Arnav pulled her in for a passionate Kiss. Khushi was shocked but then slowly started responding back.

Later they both pulled back.

"I love you too Khush."

They both kissed each other for a last time, Before coming downstairs and leaving for the airport.

After that day Arnav and Khushi talked with each other for hours. Their relationship kept on taking a step higher and higher.

When Arnav had came back, he proposed to Khushi but khushi said that she wants to finish her studies first and then they should get married.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Once Arnav finished telling the story Anjali hugged the two and congratulated them.

"I'm glad after Ma left you have someone to love you and take care of you..."

Anjali left leaving the two alone. Arnav took Khushi in a hug and whispered "I LOVE YOU..."

"I love you too Arnav, I love you too.."

~THE END~

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES TOO...
THE LINKS ARE IN MY SIGNATURE... 
drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome ending
Loved it
They proposed each other before only
Plz give an epilogue tooo