India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Shame on U Kids Choreo... :/

Maancey Groupbie
Maancey
Maancey

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Today kids were as usual fab. bt there choreos were gr8 let down ...AngryAngry why the hell they copied the moves frm SYTYCD6 ... it was a clean cut copy... here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61JzWb0aUVY

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I seriously think we should let this "copy" issue go - especially w the kids. They are so wonderful and dance so well. Even if it is an act inspired by somewhere else, let's not discredit their talent. Please..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FAN-veronica-fastforwardkankabhor

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I cant see the video .. But i think even if they copied or get inspired not a big issue.. may be other acts also inspired by some or other shows .which we may haven't watched .. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorfastforwardVenus.X

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardVenus.XHashiBooShaitan-Haiwan

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Here's the link guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61JzWb0aUVY

So I just checked out the act and I have to say some of the steps were lifted from the act. I mean getting inspired and using the concept is fine, but few steps ditto to ditto which even I can point out Hmmm.

Anyways, as I had said in the other thread, most of the choreographers get caught with their hands in the cookie jar. I don't think there is anyone who hasn't copied or used someone's act or steps, so I can't hold it against these choreographers either. End of the day, they still have to execute the act with perfection. So that's all that matters. I rather see inspired acts with dancing than no dancing at all like someone's emotional atyachar today LOL

Thank you for the link ..Some kids fan just taunted me that they are not copying acts like my favourites LOLLOLLOLSabooth hamare pass hai .. 

I am sure almost all the acts were inspired/copied form some previous performances...

At last comment .. talk baout it .. Omg today it was just too much 

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Originally posted by CestMoi

<font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Here's the link guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61JzWb0aUVY

So I just checked out the act and I have to say some of the steps were lifted from the act. I mean getting inspired and using the concept is fine, but few steps ditto to ditto which even I can point out Hmmm.

Anyways, as I had said in the other thread, most of the choreographers get caught with their hands in the cookie jar. I don't think there is anyone who hasn't copied or used someone's act or steps, so I can't hold it against these choreographers either. End of the day, they still have to execute the act with perfection. So that's all that matters. I rather see inspired acts with dancing than no dancing at all like someone's emotional atyachar today LOL
</font>

Thank you for the link ..Some kids fan just taunted me that they are not copying acts like my favouritesLOLLOLLOLSabooth hamare pass hai ..

I am sure almost all the acts were inspired/copied form some previous performances...

At last comment .. talk baout it .. Omg today it was just too much

Thanks Cest and Hashii. There was talk about the kids today?? I missed it! I think the kids should be left alone - seriously! They are so wonderful! It's okay if we discuss their dancing execution but their choreo is the one to be "blamed" - for lack of a better word - for any choreo issues. Have you seen how sad they get if they get bad comments?? I feel so bad for them! An I being too much of a wuss?? Embarrassed

Edit: I watched the YT link and while its obvious that there is some inspiration coming (and even steps redone) from the SYTYCD act, a lot of acts are inspired. I think the choreo might have a tough job to showcase the kids' talent as they are impeccable in lifts and "good" in floor dancing - "good" comparatively - for anyone else, they are exceptional but compared to their lifts, the floor dancing is not as out-of-this-world.

Edited by Shelly1026 - 18 August 2013 at 3:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorfastforward

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
^^ shelly .. but they should learn to accept low marks ..but first adults have to learn that WinkWinkWink If u give bad performance u should have to accept low marks .. 

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardVenus.X

Go to top