Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree with you. Punit is a good choreographer, he never got the chance to prove himself last year. This season he is coming with a bang.
I would say aam khao ped mat gino ;-)
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sara and Cesti .. u guys are  so talented 👏
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I don't understand how this was a theory few weeks ago and now everyone is acting like it is a fact. Punit's strength as a dancer IS in contemporary although he does a lot of hip hop, and so is Lauren's. Punit's concept last season was also praised. As good as Shibani was she was not a dancer. Having an actual dancer in the team changes everything!!! Look at Salman's concept's last year and look at his concepts now. 

With Shibani Punit did : Bollywood, Bollywood, Tango, Contemporary, Bollywood, Lyrical hip-hop, Freestyle, Robotic, Jazz Funk & Indian Semi-classical, Bollywood, and Freestyle.

With Lauren Punit did: Hip-hop, Robotics, semi classical & paso doble, Contemporary, Contorted contemporary, Bollywood and broadway, Bollywood, contemporary, Broadway jazz, contemporary and  lyrical hip-hop, and yesterday he did Garba and Robotics?

I am sure Lauren does give her opinion just like every other contestant. But as artists I am sure she knows her boundaries. We can't criticize this team harsher just because Lauren's input would be more valuable than some other contestant's input. I don't mean you when I say this but some people here are acting like Lauren choreographs everything and Punit is just there to execute it with her. Almost everything they do has a Bollywood base. So is Lauren also an expert in Bollywood dances, and things like garba and semi classical? or are we saying Punit is so incompetent as a dancer despite being both Remo and Terrence's student that he wouldn't know things like contorted contemporary and Paso doble (things that everyone knows)

If Punit stepped up his game this season it can also be because he got eliminated last season despite giving good performances. So he is trying much harder now. Even Salman's choreography improved from his first season to second season. 

Glad u replied the first .. there cant be a better reply than this 👏
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She is a trained dancer she too must be adding some of her ideas in chrography.Punit is a good chrographer.
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I don't understand how this was a theory few weeks ago and now everyone is acting like it is a fact. Punit's strength as a dancer IS in contemporary although he does a lot of hip hop, and so is Lauren's. Punit's concept last season was also praised. As good as Shibani was she was not a dancer. Having an actual dancer in the team changes everything!!! Look at Salman's concept's last year and look at his concepts now. 

With Shibani Punit did : Bollywood, Bollywood, Tango, Contemporary, Bollywood, Lyrical hip-hop, Freestyle, Robotic, Jazz Funk & Indian Semi-classical, Bollywood, and Freestyle.

With Lauren Punit did: Hip-hop, Robotics, semi classical & paso doble, Contemporary, Contorted contemporary, Bollywood and broadway, Bollywood, contemporary, Broadway jazz, contemporary and  lyrical hip-hop, and yesterday he did Garba and Robotics?

I am sure Lauren does give her opinion just like every other contestant. But as artists I am sure she knows her boundaries. We can't criticize this team harsher just because Lauren's input would be more valuable than some other contestant's input. I don't mean you when I say this but some people here are acting like Lauren choreographs everything and Punit is just there to execute it with her. Almost everything they do has a Bollywood base. So is Lauren also an expert in Bollywood dances, and things like garba and semi classical? or are we saying Punit is so incompetent as a dancer despite being both Remo and Terrence's student that he wouldn't know things like contorted contemporary and Paso doble (things that everyone knows)

If Punit stepped up his game this season it can also be because he got eliminated last season despite giving good performances. So he is trying much harder now. Even Salman's choreography improved from his first season to second season. 

so true...

loved ur explanation...👏
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh Hippocrates...

Nw wen Punit's choreography is the best in ths season...Lauren is giving her opinion. and last season wen Salman ws doing goood witd Isha..It ws only SALMAN the gr8888888888 rt????

Feel sad tht what low mentality ppl we hv...wen it cmes to their fav...its only Salman baba ki Jaiii and wen it is sme1 else u doubt his potential !!!!

Actually speaking salman's real talent is out ths season who is nt able to gv one single goood performance...coz thr is no isha here to gv him ideas rt !!!!!
HashiBoo thumbnail
I dont know why these posts are  still active ..I have seen mods were closing drashti topics saying there are many topics like them ..How about this ..this must be the 10th or more thread of Questioning the choreographer .. MODS .. pls take the necessary action 

Edited by HashiBoo - 10 years ago
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yogs1

Ohhh Hippocrates...

Nw wen Punit's choreography is the best in ths season...Lauren is giving her opinion. and last season wen Salman ws doing goood witd Isha..It ws only SALMAN the gr8888888888 rt????

Feel sad tht what low mentality ppl we hv...wen it cmes to their fav...its only Salman baba ki Jaiii and wen it is sme1 else u doubt his potential !!!!

Actually speaking salman's real talent is out ths season who is nt able to gv one single goood performance...coz thr is no isha here to gv him ideas rt !!!!!

Haha am sure aerials acts by salman n isha were definitely done by isha s contribution.
Thats her forte... Even in her first movie kisna, she was in air half the time.😛😆
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
His forte is contemprary and he is a gr8 choreo