This season belongs to Puneets choreography

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Much as I am disspointed with Salmans choreography - I have begun to believe that Puneet is better.  I think if you have a professional dancer as a partner it makes it easier cause even she can contribute to the choreography - which I am now convinced Isha did the last time and Lauren is doing it this season.

What I also like about Lauren is her innocence and she genuinely appreciates a good comment from the judges. 
But if Lauren choreographs acts then how can u say this season belongs to punit choreography
Puneet's concepts have been pretty amazing. I loved his work last year too with Shibani. Even though she wasn't the strongest dancer, with Puneet she showed so much growth and improvement. He's lucky he's got Lauren but in a way, Lauren's also lucky to have him with his awesome concepts. 

Tushar was a big surprise for me. Even with Ekta, he was able to pull of some really good acts. 
Yes this season belongs to Punit for coming up with the best choreography and concepts! I'm glad Lauren got him!
this season salman has a partner he can  do nothing with. Edited by -Saba- - 10 years ago
  agree wid u. Punit has surprised  me by his awesome chereography n concepts, this time.
AGREED...

love u both..lauren and punit..