Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I agree 

Zairean IF-Dazzler
Zairean
Zairean

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

DID judges too got paid alot LOL

But they do justice to the position they hold and not just cash all the money and lash out deserving contestants over some face of the colors, not to mention the next generations kindergarten choreo LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheEmpress

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Lol.. for you judges are bad coz they are boring...?? LOL LOL

I feel remo knows better than madhuri and Karan.. n just cause they don't support ur fav or for you they are 'boring' that doesn't mean they are bad or unfair..

M not judging anyone though.. LOL

N yeah its all scripted..!!
vinilla Groupbie
vinilla
vinilla

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
 Frankly speaking  remo being a master choreographer ,he should be unbaised, many say lauren did this lauren did that she is a godess of dance etc . No doubt she did flawlessly all the acts without any mistake & she should do bcz lauren is trained in dance since when she was three . I really blame on punith  & remo . Punith always copies acts change a little bit or change the dance form  steals the concept & choreograph the act for Example take robotic garba he took the concept from DID past acts,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB4xRwE4VVc instead of lavni added garba ,practiced well & did that & our master choreographer stood & said this itOuch though it was not new, neither experimented but   done without mistakes bcz they are 24/7 free. instead of their own story,act dance in this season I found they directly copied or inspired three acts max & still judges give them full on for doing the act without mistake. madhuri mam says she has never thought garba can be merged with robotic, Ouch why???. next this one puneets tactics whic prove he is not so versatile as he is shown by remo . KUch nai mila to contemporary  kar lo kunki lauren master hai contemporary kun bekar me sare dance forms ke peecha padna aur kum marks lana hainaLOL, Five contemporary acts even then wow by judges. lauren is herself a choreographer  dancer why she don't want to come out of the best foot & her expressions ,ny normal viewer can say she has  same  xpressions during all contemporaries &  repeated steps just dress change.  Does Puneet  think all other choreos like tushar,salman,sneha ,mirisha are mad to sit  & form the story ,act steps & teach to their contestants & puneet sir watches few videos of DID & changes little bit  explains to lauren & practice 24/7 get 30. so what i wanted to say except few performances puneet didn't contribute much to choreography, he always does this. last year he copied kalavari d dance of DID,mirror dance from DID. For one act if somebody inspires due to lack of time or they really want to prove them better than previous one  it was fine but always?? & remo acting partial amnesia saying this act was never doneOuch.  madhuri faking fear in the ghost  ghost act was so fakeLOL ,last year esha was 10,000 times better, faking for contemporary nobody understood that but she got tears but last year bharti's real life was more impressive act to me. Even my parents didn't understand y he got standing ovation too much. if she has done without mistakes ,she has to bcz she is a choreographer level dancer. it's her career. she was in first six in SYTYCD not a winner though. ok she dance better than non trained dancer like drashti, sana & shaan. 

Edited by vinilla - 21 August 2013 at 10:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
100% Agree with you. I used to like his judging in DID but now he lost all my respect for him 

Go to top