Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Newsletter Final List + Note Chk It

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Here's the final list

Jodha-Akbar - Newsletter sign up Sheet # 2

We are going to post our 3rd NL this week, m in charge of it so u hv to pm me ur sections by saturday, i.e. 24th August, be punctual guyz n if u r not able to do it plz pm me or post in the sign up thread, i'll ask sum1 else to sign up for that section, plz read the rules below n get ready with ur sections n send me.
For Backup Members: Please be ready n ask the main updaters if thy r doing it or not.

&
Pleaseee Be active guyz main sabko baar baar PM nhi kar sakti

1. The last day for submissions..The Saturday of the week we are putting the NL...after that any submissions will not be taken into considerations...

2. If anyone is inconsistent in submitting for more than two weeks and do not meet deadline/do not give sufficient notice they will be replaced without any notice. So do not volunteer if you are not serious about it...Please!!!

3. Please Inform ur Backups urself as I already had a lots of work to do we can't inform n catch up with the backups at last moment.

4. No PMs will be sent to u every week for submitting, it will be annonced after the sign up whom u hv to send the sections n then in the coming NL u'll get to know of any new annoncement every week.

Thnku
Khushi, Riti & JA DT
Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Khush <3 <3 <3 ðŸ¤—
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
okay...will send it on time
-Harshaa- thumbnail
Back ups ko bhi bhejna hai ? 
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shoniharsha12

Back ups ko bhi bhejna hai ? 

nop backups ko contact me rehna h main updaters k agar vo nhi bheje to hi back ups ko bhejna h

@all
guyz be on time
u noe i hate late comers 😉😆