Do Dil Ek Jaan

India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

Incredibly Besotted with Rantara! (Page 2)

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StandingAlone

LOL,You sound really cuteLOL//I'm from BD as well n it's ok,We just get to learn Hindi from these TV shows only..

Keep posting :)
i know man i only learned Hindi by watching movies and shows but never got a chance to talk hindi wiv anyoneLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cat.PrincessN

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Rima...

LOL,You sound really cuteLOL//I'm from BD as well n it's ok,We just get to learn Hindi from these TV shows only..

i know man i only learned Hindi by watching movies and shows but never got a chance to talk hindi wiv anyoneLOL
Same here. In rare occasion I get to type in Hindi but talking to someone in Hindi, like in person,still a dream or well should I say NightmareLOL

I'm born & brought up in BD,It's not that BD people can't talk in English or bad in grammar etc..It's with anyone n everyone,even in every country you know, you want to learn it n you are thereWink

@ Tawi- Call me Piya :)

-Rema-PrincessN

antarakaul Groupbie
antarakaul
antarakaul

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

My old bus drivers were Indians, I spoke rubbish 8-year-old Hindi :P My sister magically understands Marathi, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Urdu and I'm like 'I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND BENGALI???' (Both my sisters did their O-levels in Bengali, and i went to another school so I never learnt Bengali, can't read or write it, I just speak it. She gives me a killer look everytime I ask for a hindi word meaning haha! any of you have a tumblr?

Hi Piya! :) :)

Edited by antarakaul - 18 August 2013 at 2:13pm

-Rema-SahiPakdeHai.

Minni147 IF-Rockerz
Minni147
Minni147

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Hello Tawi Welcome to Ranatra's Crazy World  My self Merlin 
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by antarakaul

My old bus drivers were Indians, I spoke rubbish 8-year-old Hindi :P My sister magically understands Marathi, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Urdu and I'm like 'I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND BENGALI???' (Both my sisters did their O-levels in Bengali, and i went to another school so I never learnt Bengali, can't read or write it, I just speak it. She gives me a killer look everytime I ask for a hindi word meaning haha! any of you have a tumblr?

Hi Piya! :) :)
i can speak,read and write bengali but easy words onlyROFL ( i dnt get old peoples bengali thoughLOL)
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Same here. In rare occasion I get to type in Hindi but talking to someone in Hindi, like in person,still a dream or well should I say NightmareLOL

I'm born & brought up in BD,It's not that BD people can't talk in English or bad in grammar etc..It's with anyone n everyone,even in every country you know, you want to learn it n you are thereWink

@ Tawi- Call me Piya :)

i seriously wanna learn Korean language but every time i hear dem talking all i can hear is shing wing bing tingROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Rima- That was too good.hing wing bing tingROFLROFL
.ROFLROFLBut those guys are too cute man..I did come across few shows of them but *sigh* I understand nothing just nothing..

@Tawi- By the grace of God,I can read,speak & write well ,English & Bengali,,I even tried to learn how to write hindi, my baba brought me a book too but it';s not really easy for a BBA student to manage time out of her busy *learn Accounting*Schedule :P
antarakaul Groupbie
antarakaul
antarakaul

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
@Rima: same here! My mum watches all those Bangla natoks on TV and I can't understand their words! I speak with a Mymensingh dialect at home :D

@Merlin: Hey Merlin! Haha, that's one of my favourite BBC Shows ever, have you heard of it? It's called 'Merlin' xD Also, can you link me the videos of Ayaz dancing behind the scenes like your avatar/icon? :D (My sis wants to watch.)

Ugh guysss I really want to keep talking to you, but these 10 posts every 24 hours for Newbie thing is incredibly frustrating! :P

Also guys, I really want to post a Rantara fanfic, should I? It's a one-shot but I can make it multi-chaptered.

@Piya: That's incredibly fascinating xD Well, since I live in Dubai, I learn Arabic. I can read, write and speak in Arabic, French and English :D

Go to top