Do Dil Ek Jaan

Incredibly Besotted with Rantara!

antarakaul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HI THERE!

If you don't know me, which the chances are incredibly high because I'm a new member of just one day :P I'm Tawhida, you can call me Tawi, or Raghu's Antara :P This is my third forum I'm ever entering, so I am a bit shy and I just don't know how to go into your convos :P (Also the sadness of only posting 10 posts per day for newbies, ugh, so I don't think i can reply soon.)

Aur note karlo: mujhe bohot hindi nahin aati hain (cause I sound like a stupid person when I talk in Hindi, even though I'm from Bangladesh haha) par mein try karungi, aur mujhe hindi par-neki slow aati hain :P

Enough of that, I AM JUST COMPLETELY BESOTTED (infactuated, obsessed) WITH RANTARA UNFFF

The show is just so great! And Niyaz have superb chemistry and acting! RANTARA STOLE MY HEART SO IDK ABOUT THAT. I think my sad tale of how I won't be able to watch DDEJ on my TV is a tell tale :P

So it all started on my birthday, August 8th, which was fantastically Eid morning haha- no wait, it was August 9th and me and my sis sat up all morning watching TV and then DDEJ August 7th episode comes on! (The one with the Rantara under the shower hehe) And I see Raghu shouting at Antara and Ajji (we recognised her as IPKKND was our previous fave show) was shouting 'Her hand got burnt!' and yeah and all that shouting and Raghu dragged her to put cold water on her hand. I changed the channel and came back AND SUDDENLY THEY WERE WET UNDER THE SHOWER

And I started laughing real bad like 'HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!' hehe

So the next day my sister saw the promo of DDEJ or something and heard the song and made me listen to it and I was in love with it! And I started watching DDEJ from the episode Antara tells Raghu to pay for her broken window by noon so yeah, there started my obsession and now I am here, contemplating about writing a Rantara fic and making more graphics :P

So Hi!

ps: is it okay to link my tumblr in my siggy or in posts?
Edited by antarakaul - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome and just jump in to the convos , we are all friendly here and have rotten teeth(so we can't bite😆) don't worry about your hindi,mine's pretty pathetic too, i mix up my genders all the time and this forum is fun, we dont take ourselves seriously but we have a mix of posts for everyone

And we are all besotted with Rantara, kind of sad when our real lives are not so exciting😆
Edited by Catatonic_Cat - 10 years ago
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww ur frm bangladesh and u can speak such good english?
lol im Orignally from bangladesh but born in UK anywayz welcome to Jaan forum :)
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome Tawi to the forum😊

Jump into any topic that you feel like commenting on and you will start making friends

Our forum members are very warm and nice with each other

Hope you have nice time here😃
PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ohh.. so u r frm Bangladesh???... amio Bangladesh theke... seems like all Bengalis are here...

well... hope .. u will hv a wonderful journey with Rantara... 😊
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
LOL,You sound really cute😆//I'm from BD as well n it's ok,We just get to learn Hindi from these TV shows only..

Keep posting :)
ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
welcome to rantara world dear🤗

dont be shy dear we all are friendly

i will call you tawi
antarakaul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Rima...

wowww ur frm bangladesh and u can speak such good english?

lol im Orignally from bangladesh but born in UK anywayz welcome to Jaan forum :)

haha thank you! I take that as a compliment :P I was born and brought up in Dubai, UAE and both my elder sisters always spoke in English so I've got the hang of it and Alhamdullilah can speak it really well! Woohoo! Another Bengali here! :D

@Cat- Haha! I always mix up my genders too :P
@PrincessN- ANOTHER BENGALI!!!!!! This is amazing coincidence :P
@StandingAlone - AND ANOTHER! Wow, Hi! :D
@Suj01 - Thank you for the warm welcome :) :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm just waiting till I cross 59+ posts so I can finally start posting normally hehe!

And I'd love if you all call me Tawi or something, haha, you guys are fantastic! Tell me your names! :D ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by antarakaul - 10 years ago
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: StandingAlone

LOL,You sound really cute😆//I'm from BD as well n it's ok,We just get to learn Hindi from these TV shows only..

Keep posting :)

i know man i only learned Hindi by watching movies and shows but never got a chance to talk hindi wiv anyone😆
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ...Rima...

i know man i only learned Hindi by watching movies and shows but never got a chance to talk hindi wiv anyone😆

Same here. In rare occasion I get to type in Hindi but talking to someone in Hindi, like in person,still a dream or well should I say Nightmare😆

I'm born & brought up in BD,It's not that BD people can't talk in English or bad in grammar etc..It's with anyone n everyone,even in every country you know, you want to learn it n you are there😉

@ Tawi- Call me Piya :)