India-Forums

Celestial'SCG#2 : Janmashtami Special Update Page 20 (Page 5)

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Maggie_

Arggg I wanted to be First Ouch Cry

Awwwlee..
Melaa Bachaaa Mera Baabu
Chal Hugs for my bachhaa.. HugHugHug
Meri laado.. chal smile now Big smile

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OptimisticEyes

congrats on ur new shop:)

beautiful creations<333 

Thanks HunSmile
I am overwhelmed of your arrival
Thanks Smile
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hey Reeti!Big smile First of all just want to congratulate on your 2nd shop! May you have many more shops in the future Insha Allah! :) Coming to your stuff OMGShocked you made those Jodha Akbar gifs? I saw it on another member think it was Alina and I was wondering who made them so then looked on Jodha Akbar forum and realised it was you ShockedBig smile because they are just outstanding!Clap Absolutely love the colouring, even the texture goes so well! I don't watch it that much but I am tempted toEmbarrassedLOL I am a big Rajat fan but anyway...I loved the Bebo stuff! I love her siggy's! <3 Will definitely use!Big smile

I watch Mahadev and I am a Muslim and I actually enjoy it, it's different to know about another religion and I think Mohit is doing a fabulous job, wish Sonarika was still in as Parvati. I like Puja Bose don't get me wrong but I find her odd looking she looks a bit young whereas Sonarika actually looked mature if you know what I mean :)

Sorry I am ranting but really Reeti many many mubarakaan on your 2nd shop. Thanks for PM continue soon! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reeti-

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Hey Reeti!Big smile First of all just want to congratulate on your 2nd shop! May you have many more shops in the future Insha Allah! :) Coming to your stuff OMGShocked you made those Jodha Akbar gifs? I saw it on another member think it was Alina and I was wondering who made them so then looked on Jodha Akbar forum and realised it was you ShockedBig smile because they are just outstanding!Clap Absolutely love the colouring, even the texture goes so well! I don't watch it that much but I am tempted toEmbarrassedLOL I am a big Rajat fan but anyway...I loved the Bebo stuff! I love her siggy's! <3 Will definitely use!Big smile

I watch Mahadev and I am a Muslim and I actually enjoy it, it's different to know about another religion and I think Mohit is doing a fabulous job, wish Sonarika was still in as Parvati. I like Puja Bose don't get me wrong but I find her odd looking she looks a bit young whereas Sonarika actually looked mature if you know what I mean :)

Sorry I am ranting but really Reeti many many mubarakaan on your 2nd shop. Thanks for PM continue soon! :)

Assalamualaikum Ruky Jee Tongue Kya Haal hain Embarrassed  Thank you so much for the wish Honey. SmileSmile
Hmmm Lemme Tell you . I am a Hindu And I go behind all Pak Shows/
I watched Humsafar and Zidnagi Gulazaar Hai Fully LOL And For u info I am mad to know about Islaam EmbarrassedMy best friend is Muslim Too Smile and for me .. to make stuffs its not at all necessary to watch a Show LOL I can make any thing I feel like TongueTongue And I had always noticed your name while Pming.. EmbarrassedAnd always having a thought.. who is this Girl ruky.. not coming to my shop LOLLOL hahaha.. chalo.. I know Allah will be surely belssing me. (Ameen) , I even know  lil things about Islam well EmbarrassedEmbarrassed As its my passion to know about Smile

About Sonarika.. She will be my forever parvati LOLWink Though she's not part of the show.. and I stopped watching DKDM now.. as there nothing about Shiv and shakti now Embarrassed so Ramayan is well known to everyone .. SmileSmile And bebo she is my jaan u knw.. there we stay common ye ye and another thing is we like to know about each other's religion Smile

why ae you sorry.. I am so happy to see yor ellaborated comment over here in my shop Hug
luv ya.. Hugthanks alot hun for coming SmileTongue

Edited by -Celestial- - 21 August 2013 at 1:20pm

ruky786

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
congo dear n awsum work

-Reeti-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Haha aww that is sweet Hugand yeah it is nice to know about each other's religion, and apologies again Reeti, I often get a lot of PM's for updates from different shops I try my best to comment Embarrassed and yeah Insha Allah we definitely should :D

Oh you don't watch Mahadev anymore? I still watch it, I was quite surprised to know Ram-Sita happened when Mahadev was in that era, quite interesting and yeah we both love Bebo :)

Chalo it was nice that you replied and sent me a PM :) you are the only person that has done that Hug 

-Reeti-

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Haha aww that is sweet Hugand yeah it is nice to know about each other's religion, and apologies again Reeti, I often get a lot of PM's for updates from different shops I try my best to comment Embarrassed and yeah Insha Allah we definitely should :D

Oh you don't watch Mahadev anymore? I still watch it, I was quite surprised to know Ram-Sita happened when Mahadev was in that era, quite interesting and yeah we both love Bebo :)

Chalo it was nice that you replied and sent me a PM :) you are the only person that has done that Hug 

Since I have met you the only one who watches Mahadev being a muslim WinkWink so had to do that Smile and u knw.. People gets surprised when I say.. I love Islam LOL .. Kya karein.. logo ko samjha nhi sakte EmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue

one more surprise for u hun .. Mahabharat will also be coming to the MAHADEV Era LOLLOL

if u hardly check PMs then will let u knw through scrap EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but I will make u visit my shop anyhow LOL ROFLHugHug

ruky786

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

congo dear n awsum work

Thanks Hun SmileSmile I am Glad .. SmileSmile

Go to top