A better dancer for Drashti?! 0.0 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by najma2

I jst went to jhalak forum but they condition there this quote perfectly describes them πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Darkness tends to embolden haters to have a voice. They will find every dark corner, every crack in a wall, or shady spot under a tree to spread lies or put you down. If you shine a light where all the noise is coming from, they will scatter in search of another dark spot to hide.

Haters will never admit that they secretly desire all that you have and will never work hard to better themselves, they will also never admit that they secretly admire you.

u describe them in a blast wayπŸ‘πŸ˜†
I jst come a cross one post where they comparing Sanaya and drashti dance but damn that post was full of entertaiment how they haters know alot stuff about her and where the other side haters dnt want drashti win
This for drashti haters

Watch out for Haters all they want to do is depress your soul while they gain your joy.

This Sanaya haters

Haters don't really hate you. They hate themselves because you're a reflection of what they wish to be. Poor, confused people. 😳 Edited by najma2 - 10 years ago
I guess d judges n contestants r made to say such things to add some spice to d show! As for people mocking Sanaya...believe me they r more interested in her than all of us here! They like to discuss about her more than we do πŸ˜†
good one...well written.. nice thoughts..

i sugest you not to go to JDJ fourm and try to defend Drashti sanaya over there.. waste of time and energy...πŸ˜† 
rehann,  better stay put here...    πŸ˜†

I wouldn't pay any attention to anything in the JDJ forum! It's a complete mess.
Avoid the JDJ forum ... its a complete waste of space!

After watching the SBB rehearsal of Sanaya and Drashti with Salman, I think Drashti cannot get a better partner than Sanaya ... Sanz is really good. She hasn't had anywhere near the kind of training and practice as Drashti has had with Salman and she is easily as good as Drashti.
Originally posted by rehann

i know they all scripted but feel bad how they edit it... bit insulting for me... 
want to be dramatic used others... don't touch sanaya...😑
🀣rehann turned crazy...
 so now drishti and sanz r dancing what willfolks sayπŸ˜†
Originally posted by tvshowfan

so now drishti and sanz r dancing what willfolks sayπŸ˜†
say?? normal peoples will be wildly excited... abnormal/jelly peoples will start bash around to show their love...🀣