Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

A better dancer for Drashti?! 0.0 (Page 5)

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by siri271984

Take it Lightly dear .Remo and Sans conversation was for  entertainment and scripted too , dont u see how remo talks with Manish and kapil .   being Drashti's friend sans said she wanted to dance with her and remo being a judge takes the call  ,it is all light hearted.  as for sanaya's mocking in JDJ forum they want to rile up the fans and enjoy thats it .
i don't care it's whole scripted or not... what i care is they made her look dumb!! n that was shown publicly...Angry 

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS88

Firstly, dont go to JDJ forum and save yourself a headache. With due respect to everyone, there are a lot of crazy scary people there, who post anything that comes to their mind. Secondly, about Remo being rude or whatever, the whole thing is scripted, the only original stuff there is when the judges comment on the performance and the contestants' reactions. Otherwise everything else is scripted. Thirdly, if Sanaya had felt bad she'd have said something back to him, she's not the kind to take shit from anyone. So obviously, it was a pre-planned line. I just hope DD gets to the finals, poor girl works so hard, and she's having a 6-days-a-week show, obviously she's stressed and tired. I can't wait for Sanaya to dance with her bestie at JDJ. Hopefully she'll sign up for JDJ7 next year.
yeah they really terrible yaar... but i just sad the way they edit the show... i know they were scripted but feel bad how they show the situation... bit insulting... n peoples used that to laugh at Sanaya...
that's hurt me... just thatOuch
rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MT_loverboy

Attention :

guys this thread is being stalked by some haters ...Thumbs Up

now i m so much sure that they are only intrsted in sanaya ratehr thn their favt ...
lol always they keep stalking 
ROFL now my thread have stalkersApprove
showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehann

Take it Lightly dear .Remo and Sans conversation was for  entertainment and scripted too , dont u see how remo talks with Manish and kapil .   being Drashti's friend sans said she wanted to dance with her and remo being a judge takes the call  ,it is all light hearted.  as for sanaya's mocking in JDJ forum they want to rile up the fans and enjoy thats it .
i don't care it's whole scripted or not... what i care is they made her look dumb!! n that was shown publicly...Angry 

Rehann, how did Sanaya come across as dumb when she herself told Manish that she would like to dance with her friend but ultimately the judges will choose the pairs. Remo just reiterated it and seem to be answering something the anchors mentioned which was edited out. Remo mentioned it again to another guest that the judges will make the decisions regarding pairing.

Some are making an issue out of a non-issue, to fulfill their quota of Sanaya bashing. There are people who feel better only when they put down others, taking full advantage of anonymity internet gives them. No need to give this kind of activity much importance.

Edited by showviewer - 18 August 2013 at 10:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-rehannspate22

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvshowfan

Ignore rehann all people cant be made happy, sanz  wants to dance  and  its fun to watch her dance ,  
See the positive, look at the way karan johar was lokking at  sanz, looks like the guy  finally realized  sanz is different and unique, will this lead to something i hope,  

i know they all scripted but feel bad how they edit it... bit insulting for me... 
want to be dramatic used others... don't touch sanaya...Angry
ROFLrehann turned crazy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiybikerider

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showviewer

Rehann, how did Sanaya come across as dumb when she herself told Manish that she would like to dance with her friend but the ultimately the judges will choose the pairs. Remo just reiterated it and seem to be answering something the anchors mentioned which was edited out. Remo mentioned it again to another guest that the judges will make the decisions regarding pairing.

Some are making an issue out of a non-issue, to fulfill their quota of Sanaya bashing. There are people who feel better only when they put down others, taking full advantage of anonymity internet gives them. No need to give this kind of activity much importance.
look like a dumb n a dumb give different meaning yaar... what i said was the way they treat her... the way he answer her... was like 'i'm the judges... don't try to teach me... i will tell the result later so for now get lost!!' with that expression... n Sanaya face changed n just walk away... i don't know it's was edited or not... i don't have any rights to blame it on Remo but i just feel bad the way they aired it on TV... 
that's all...Ouch

Edited by rehann - 18 August 2013 at 11:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiyshowviewer

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I saw the segment thanks to a video someone posted here...its so obvious the whole thing was scripted to make it dramatic. Trust me, Sanaya wouldn't let anyone talk to her that way if it wasn't scripted.

As for that shitty JDJ forum, I think I went there once and never again. Its filled with bitter losers whose lives revolve around mocking successful stars like Sanaya. Most likely because they are failures in their own lives so they take it out on people like Sanaya who is happy with her life and career. Their bitterness makes me laugh to be honest. They are nobodies, just ignore them.
they can be dramatic put such dirty script on others but Sanaya... they invite her to cashing on her popularity n that kind of scene...Angry that's insulting n others used that as mockery!! i have ignored them that why i'm here sharing this with u guys... lets them rotten there... sorry being harshOuch

Who care about those who have no respect for others!! Forget it, let morons be morons!! WinkLOL

Shreya
morons?? i guess they r some bunch of sick peoples... who clone to each other...
yeah i'm ignore them for now... just feel bit badLOL
najmaa Goldie
najmaa
najmaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I jst went to jhalak forum but they condition there this quote perfectly describes them LOL LOL

Darkness tends to embolden haters to have a voice. They will find every dark corner, every crack in a wall, or shady spot under a tree to spread lies or put you down. If you shine a light where all the noise is coming from, they will scatter in search of another dark spot to hide.

Haters will never admit that they secretly desire all that you have and will never work hard to better themselves, they will also never admit that they secretly admire you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiySanzforSushrehannspate22

Go to top