Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

A better dancer for Drashti?! 0.0 (Page 4)

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I believe that everyone is overthinking the whole situation!! I'm sure everything is all pre-decided because these people work on a schedule, no way Sanaya can just come and declare that she wants to perform with DD only!! No way!! And whatever, Remo said was just to let people know that they mean business from now on!! Otherwise, I don't seen anything mean about him!! The competition is getting heated and the judges are also going to be tough to please!! Like it should be!! It should've been long time ago but you get the idea, no?!! LOL Now the show is getting closer to finales so they have to be strict!! I believe it was Manish who said something and Remo answered him, I don't think it was it done to put down Sanaya!! If so, then Sanaya would've have an answer back for Remo!! 

Shreya

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiyTess77SanzforSush-SI-showviewerprincessunara

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvshowfan

Ignore rehann all people cant be made happy, sanz  wants to dance  and  its fun to watch her dance ,  
See the positive, look at the way karan johar was lokking at  sanz, looks like the guy  finally realized  sanz is different and unique, will this lead to something i hope,  

I know, I noticed it too!! I only saw Karan and Maduri in SBB segment!! When Sanaya made her entry, they both had a very pleasant smile on their faces!! I don't know if it leads to anything but it was a nice moment regardless!! WinkBig smile

Shreya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiyrehannprincessunara

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
I think we are over analysing everything. If you look carefully the entire sequence was edited and I am not sure Remo was answering Sanaya or talking to the anchors, because Manish and Kapil were responding.

I don't think anything so bad happened or Sanaya is being hated by judges, some are reading too much into things. As far as bashers are concerned they have to make mountain out of a molehill or find a reason to put down an actress who they are determined to malign. Those who look for bad will find something. It's a futile excercise to engage with them, when most hating is based on an agenda. Finding faults in others is easy, it's good to look in the mirror once in a while. 

Rest of the guests have interacted with the judges as previous contestants or dancers, so they are more familiar with them. 

Sanaya needs our good wishes so she can dance well and help the contestant she is paired with. Judges will appreciate if performance goes well.

Edited by showviewer - 18 August 2013 at 10:18pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiySanzforSushrehann-SI-spate22DiyaSprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
well am so not going in to JDJ forum! nah baba nah.. i feel so bad for even DD after the way they treat her! so then its done to San i cannot bear!

i agree rehan Remo was damn rude.. but the JDJ forum people r grr no words!

Sarunarshiyrehannspate22

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showviewer

I think we are over analysing everything. If you look carefully the entire sequence was edited and I am not sure Remo answering Sanaya or talking to the anchors, because Manish and Kapil were responding.

I don't think anything so bad happened or Sanaya is being hated by judges, some are reading too much into things. As far as bashers are concerned they have to make mountain out of a molehill or find a reason to put down an actress who they are determined to malign. Those who look for bad will find something. It's a futile excercise to engage with them, when most hating is based on an agenda. Finding faults in others is easy, it's good to look at the mirror once in a while. 

Rest of the guests have interacted with the judges as previous contestants or dancers, so they are more familiar with them. 

Sanaya needs our good wishes so she can dance well and help the contestant she is paired with. Judges will appreciate if performance goes well.

Exactly my point, showviewer!! People are over analysing!! Remo was talking back and forth with Manish and Kapil!! And they answered that the judges can take the time to decide as in the whole week!! I didn't see anything directed Sanaya!! 
And yes haters do need to look in the mirror once in a while!!! WinkLOLLOL If it was their favorite speaking out, they would've been like "oh, poor baby!!" And throwing flying kisses at their TVs or computer screens!! LOLLOL 

I can't wait to see the performance but I hope Salman actually give us something more than just lifts and concepts!! AngrySmile

Shreya

-SI-showviewerDiyaS

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

well am so not going in to JDJ forum! nah baba nah.. i feel so bad for even DD after the way they treat her! so then its done to San i cannot bear!

i agree rehan Remo was damn rude.. but the JDJ forum people r grr no words!
The bashing are not done by those people your talking about They're not even trolling on IF these days it's done by a fandom I shouldn't mention here I'll tell you on FB.

-SI-rehannspate22

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I saw the segment thanks to a video someone posted here...its so obvious the whole thing was scripted to make it dramatic. Trust me, Sanaya wouldn't let anyone talk to her that way if it wasn't scripted.

As for that shitty JDJ forum, I think I went there once and never again. Its filled with bitter losers whose lives revolve around mocking successful stars like Sanaya. Most likely because they are failures in their own lives so they take it out on people like Sanaya who is happy with her life and career. Their bitterness makes me laugh to be honest. They are nobodies, just ignore them.
they can be dramatic put such dirty script on others but Sanaya... they invite her to cashing on her popularity n that kind of scene...Angry that's insulting n others used that as mockery!! i have ignored them that why i'm here sharing this with u guys... lets them rotten there... sorry being harshOuch
spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehann

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I saw the segment thanks to a video someone posted here...its so obvious the whole thing was scripted to make it dramatic. Trust me, Sanaya wouldn't let anyone talk to her that way if it wasn't scripted.

As for that shitty JDJ forum, I think I went there once and never again. Its filled with bitter losers whose lives revolve around mocking successful stars like Sanaya. Most likely because they are failures in their own lives so they take it out on people like Sanaya who is happy with her life and career. Their bitterness makes me laugh to be honest. They are nobodies, just ignore them.
they can be dramatic put such dirty script on others but Sanaya... they invite her to cashing on her popularity n that kind of scene...Angry that's insulting n others used that as mockery!! i have ignored them that why i'm here sharing this with u guys... lets them rotten there... sorry being harshOuch

Who care about those who have no respect for others!! Forget it, let morons be morons!! WinkLOL

Shreya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rehann

Go to top