Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

A better dancer for Drashti?! 0.0 (Page 3)

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
I see JDJ and also goes to the forum.There many criticise saanaya i support her always.

Judges r not liking sanaya.Even karan when she said 2 actors cannot be friends ka topic, he told her in my industry  2 actors will not be friend and asked MB she showed  by action zip it up and throwing the key.Remo too said drashti.Acc to me none of the judges liked her sooo much.

Sanaya is straigght forward and she is not bother about anyone.She is bindas type .I like her.

As of now drishti is not scoring much .Judges support only Lauren.

deepz_SI.BS IF-Rockerz
deepz_SI.BS
deepz_SI.BS

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MT_loverboy

Attention :

guys this thread is being stalked by some haters ...Thumbs Up

now i m so much sure that they are only intrsted in sanaya ratehr thn their favt ...
lol always they keep stalking 
yeah got it.. this thread is being watched by a bunch of morons who dont have any kind of work except bashing others ROFL  ..we know who are those morons LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rehannDeus_Vultspate22

najmaa Goldie
najmaa
najmaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

I see JDJ and also goes to the forum.There many criticise saanaya i support her always.
</div>
Judges r not liking sanaya.Even karan when she said 2 actors cannot be friends ka topic, he told her in my industry 2 actors will not be friend and asked MB she showed by action zip it up and throwing the key.Remo too said drashti.Acc to me none of the judges liked her sooo much.

Sanaya is straigght forward and she is not bother about anyone.She is bindas type .I like her.

<div>As of now drishti is not scoring much .Judges support only Lauren.

I totally disagree with u judges not liking sanaya if u seen today episode Sanaya entry   u will surely see how remo and Karan johar face reaction they seemed they were impressed with seeing her again especially Karan johar and also they way madhuri was clapping and had that smile in the end say it all

Edited by najma2 - 18 August 2013 at 5:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzforSushspate22

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by najma2

Originally posted by jyothi-m

</div>
Judges r not liking sanaya.Even karan when she said 2 actors cannot be friends ka topic, he told her in my industry 2 actors will not be friend and asked MB she showed by action zip it up and throwing the key.Remo too said drashti.Acc to me none of the judges liked her sooo much.

<div>As of now drishti is not scoring much .Judges support only Lauren.

I totally disagree with u judges not liking sanaya if u seen today episode Sanaya entry   u will surely see how remo and Karan johar face reaction they seemed they were impressed with seeing her again especially Karan johar and also they way madhuri was clapping and had that smile in the end say it all
If u have seen  ka vid.sanaya did not see the judges she was talking to kapil and manish.Anyway whatever be she is not the contestant of JDJ only for one epi she is coming.
Afwan IF-Sizzlerz
Afwan
Afwan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
hope everything goes well in next epiDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rehann

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
I think maybe some people dont like how straightforward and confident Sanaya is. Confused

But she was impressive in her entry, I saw KJo's face. Wink

Hope she has a good run in JDLJ. Thumbs Up

Dhrashti's winning streak will be back

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiyrehannspate22princessunara

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

i still not able to wtach the video.and i missed todys epi bcz of master cheif.but what happened?i know people may not understand san easily bcz of her straight forward nature.but we all know her heart is made of gold.ignore what people are saying about her.IF REMO WAS RUDE TO HER SO WHAT?we love her and will support her always.but i m not able to watch any video so cant comment much.
yeah  but i hate to watch how her face changed!! just that... other than that the show n judges don't deserve any of our attentionLOL 
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Ignore rehann all people cant be made happy, sanz  wants to dance  and  its fun to watch her dance ,  
See the positive, look at the way karan johar was lokking at  sanz, looks like the guy  finally realized  sanz is different and unique, will this lead to something i hope,  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiyrehannspate22

Go to top