A better dancer for Drashti?! 0.0 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
hope everything goes well in next epiπŸ˜’
I think maybe some people dont like how straightforward and confident Sanaya is. πŸ˜•

But she was impressive in her entry, I saw KJo's face. πŸ˜‰

Hope she has a good run in JDLJ. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dhrashti's winning streak will be back
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

i still not able to wtach the video.and i missed todys epi bcz of master cheif.but what happened?i know people may not understand san easily bcz of her straight forward nature.but we all know her heart is made of gold.ignore what people are saying about her.IF REMO WAS RUDE TO HER SO WHAT?we love her and will support her always.but i m not able to watch any video so cant comment much.
yeah  but i hate to watch how her face changed!! just that... other than that the show n judges don't deserve any of our attentionπŸ˜† 
Ignore rehann all people cant be made happy, sanz  wants to dance  and  its fun to watch her dance ,  
See the positive, look at the way karan johar was lokking at  sanz, looks like the guy  finally realized  sanz is different and unique, will this lead to something i hope,  

I believe that everyone is overthinking the whole situation!! I'm sure everything is all pre-decided because these people work on a schedule, no way Sanaya can just come and declare that she wants to perform with DD only!! No way!! And whatever, Remo said was just to let people know that they mean business from now on!! Otherwise, I don't seen anything mean about him!! The competition is getting heated and the judges are also going to be tough to please!! Like it should be!! It should've been long time ago but you get the idea, no?!! πŸ˜† Now the show is getting closer to finales so they have to be strict!! I believe it was Manish who said something and Remo answered him, I don't think it was it done to put down Sanaya!! If so, then Sanaya would've have an answer back for Remo!! 

Shreya
Originally posted by tvshowfan

Ignore rehann all people cant be made happy, sanz  wants to dance  and  its fun to watch her dance ,  
See the positive, look at the way karan johar was lokking at  sanz, looks like the guy  finally realized  sanz is different and unique, will this lead to something i hope,  

I know, I noticed it too!! I only saw Karan and Maduri in SBB segment!! When Sanaya made her entry, they both had a very pleasant smile on their faces!! I don't know if it leads to anything but it was a nice moment regardless!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Shreya
I think we are over analysing everything. If you look carefully the entire sequence was edited and I am not sure Remo was answering Sanaya or talking to the anchors, because Manish and Kapil were responding.

I don't think anything so bad happened or Sanaya is being hated by judges, some are reading too much into things. As far as bashers are concerned they have to make mountain out of a molehill or find a reason to put down an actress who they are determined to malign. Those who look for bad will find something. It's a futile excercise to engage with them, when most hating is based on an agenda. Finding faults in others is easy, it's good to look in the mirror once in a while. 

Rest of the guests have interacted with the judges as previous contestants or dancers, so they are more familiar with them. 

Sanaya needs our good wishes so she can dance well and help the contestant she is paired with. Judges will appreciate if performance goes well.

Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
well am so not going in to JDJ forum! nah baba nah.. i feel so bad for even DD after the way they treat her! so then its done to San i cannot bear!

i agree rehan Remo was damn rude.. but the JDJ forum people r grr no words!
Originally posted by showviewer

I think we are over analysing everything. If you look carefully the entire sequence was edited and I am not sure Remo answering Sanaya or talking to the anchors, because Manish and Kapil were responding.

I don't think anything so bad happened or Sanaya is being hated by judges, some are reading too much into things. As far as bashers are concerned they have to make mountain out of a molehill or find a reason to put down an actress who they are determined to malign. Those who look for bad will find something. It's a futile excercise to engage with them, when most hating is based on an agenda. Finding faults in others is easy, it's good to look at the mirror once in a while. 

Rest of the guests have interacted with the judges as previous contestants or dancers, so they are more familiar with them. 

Sanaya needs our good wishes so she can dance well and help the contestant she is paired with. Judges will appreciate if performance goes well.

Exactly my point, showviewer!! People are over analysing!! Remo was talking back and forth with Manish and Kapil!! And they answered that the judges can take the time to decide as in the whole week!! I didn't see anything directed Sanaya!! 
And yes haters do need to look in the mirror once in a while!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If it was their favorite speaking out, they would've been like "oh, poor baby!!" And throwing flying kisses at their TVs or computer screens!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I can't wait to see the performance but I hope Salman actually give us something more than just lifts and concepts!! πŸ˜‘😊

Shreya
Originally posted by princessunara

well am so not going in to JDJ forum! nah baba nah.. i feel so bad for even DD after the way they treat her! so then its done to San i cannot bear!

i agree rehan Remo was damn rude.. but the JDJ forum people r grr no words!
The bashing are not done by those people your talking about They're not even trolling on IF these days it's done by a fandom I shouldn't mention here I'll tell you on FB.