India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

A better dancer for Drashti?! 0.0

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I don't know where should i write this down but i'm so depressed after visit Jhalak forum...
Sanaya's mocking happen non stop... she a straightforward person... she want to dance with drashti... n she said it... Remo was the one who act mean!! the way he reply Sanaya...  he was like 'he the judges... don't try to act smart n Shut up!!' (i guess he have personal ego disturbance when Sanaya correct Drashti name before) so sad tonight... Sanaya's face changed n Drashti too...CryHate all the judges nowadays!! I don't want Sanaya in JDJ anymore... they suck big time!! scripted!! 
even Drashti also poor her...Ouch i know her performance suddenly down but then with underrated marks n comments make it worst... she lost her confident... they push her n makes her feel low n low  week by weeks now!! she even cry tonight, seeing her friend like that... is that still wrong for Sanaya to request team up with Drashti only?? i love the way she said ' judges love make twist recently' hope they got pieces of itEvil Smile

*don't want to say more... hope Sanaya can take a hold on Drashti this week... she really need Sanaya support... don't care what others say... drashti should have a better dancer as a partner??Shocked
so that she will feels low n low again?? they r Drashti fans for real or not??!! or actually they just have personal egoistic problem with Sanaya??!! urghhh i'm just so fed-up!!

the hell with all that!! Gear up for #TeamDrashtiSanaya this weekCool

p/s~ have reply same things on moni thread but decide to share this here!! just want to know others opinion... r i'm the one who make over observation n being oversensitive??Ouch

Edited by rehann - 18 August 2013 at 1:33pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13SYGOwicckkedsudhasarikagowdnamy_singhRainy01dhijaySarunarshiymubasherasun2011NoorLuvsSanayaNNN-08-sarita_barunArnavKhushiAT.SanzforSushipkknd-fanshruathi..Sujith1001..-SI-cylanAfwanbikerider-Marie-princessunaraharshdbArshi.Sugi.IPKDraculaGirl

NoorLuvsSanaya Goldie
NoorLuvsSanaya
NoorLuvsSanaya

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
well said dear. :)
yes Sanaya is straight forward and thats what i like the most abt her and i became her fan.
Remo should not reply to Sanaya in such way.
Me too don't wana Sanaya in jdj anymore.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ajain73SarunarshiyTess77Rainy01mubasheracylanrehannshonasandy

DraculaGirl IF-Stunnerz
DraculaGirl
DraculaGirl

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
yes Rehann
totally agree with u
remo talked so rudely with Sanaya, everyone can see that
may be he's taking revenge for the last time,and may be he wanted to show SI that he's the judge

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiyRainy01sun2011mubasherarehannshonasandy

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
i still not able to wtach the video.and i missed todys epi bcz of master cheif.but what happened?i know people may not understand san easily bcz of her straight forward nature.but we all know her heart is made of gold.ignore what people are saying about her.IF REMO WAS RUDE TO HER SO WHAT?we love her and will support her always.but i m not able to watch any video so cant comment much.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiyTess77Rainy01sun2011mubasherarehannspate22princessunara

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I saw the segment thanks to a video someone posted here...its so obvious the whole thing was scripted to make it dramatic. Trust me, Sanaya wouldn't let anyone talk to her that way if it wasn't scripted.

As for that shitty JDJ forum, I think I went there once and never again. Its filled with bitter losers whose lives revolve around mocking successful stars like Sanaya. Most likely because they are failures in their own lives so they take it out on people like Sanaya who is happy with her life and career. Their bitterness makes me laugh to be honest. They are nobodies, just ignore them.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

wicckkedSarunarshiyTess77Rainy01sslmay11deepz_SI.BSspate22ragzz.princessunara

MaryJane13 Senior Member
MaryJane13
MaryJane13

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
In which episode did Sanaya come? Was it today? I don't usually watch that show, but will do it for SanayaEmbarrassed
TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Take it Lightly dear .Remo and Sans conversation was for  entertainment and scripted too , dont u see how remo talks with Manish and kapil .   being Drashti's friend sans said she wanted to dance with her and remo being a judge takes the call  ,it is all light hearted.  as for sanaya's mocking in JDJ forum they want to rile up the fans and enjoy thats it .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiyrehannGodhuliLogonspate22shewolf.xAaliyaprincessunara

Dexter007 Senior Member
Dexter007
Dexter007

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
dont be sad
people do that in JDJ with every celebrity for fun but than it is further continued by those who dont have a life without sanaya Irani
they will be found in every sanaya irani topic to say bad things about her
so ignore them
hope sanaya dd salman get 30 next week

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiyTess77cylanspate22

Go to top