Maha Episodes a Blessing For Fans

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Maha Episodes are a blessing in disguise for us fans

Maha Episodes started from last week and we have been getting to watch super duper promos

A Big Thank you to the PH, CVs and the Channel for giving us such awesome promos and thereby keeping the fans interests intact

Last but not the least, keep up the good work

Edited by suj01 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes..Thank you to the CV's and PH and channel!..Hope they keep promoting the show frequently...The promo kinda made up for the weekend!...
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, thank you CVS,Nautanki Films and Life Ok.
This this and this and yes please keep giving us promos, look how happy we are with an itty bitty promo(with new scenes, pls no old scenes), thats all we ask... promos every weekend, it makes our weekend so beautiful!
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but for maha epis sometyms they start dragging normal episodes which i hate why couldnt they air Jaan Mon-Sat like Colors TV shows instead of this so called maha episode on wednesday ( its not even 40 mins then how does called MAHA EPISODE?
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we asked them to give us Maha Episodes on weekends and see they just added 10mins more to wednesday's epi and thats call MAHA EPISODE NOW😡
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ...Rima...

but for maha epis sometyms they start dragging normal episodes which i hate why couldnt they air Jaan Mon-Sat like Colors TV shows instead of this so called maha episode on wednesday ( its not even 40 mins then how does called MAHA EPISODE?

Rima, I think they dragged the episodes last week because most channels had special shows on Independence Day and generally people tune in for that plus I think Ayaz and Nikita being unwell etc, some of the episodes were dragged,hopefully this week we'll get our normal pace but yeah like I wish we get a ME 1 hr epi on Sat or Sun
suji01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Rima...

Life Ok seems to be following a 45 mins time slot for a Maha Episode which is not the case with other channels..Seems to be some strategy behind this allocation😊

Yeah I agree about the drag of the normal episodes but I am okay to over look these drag episodes if we are compensated by a good Maha Episode and a few other weekly episodes😊
Edited by suj01 - 10 years ago
suji01 thumbnail
@Rima...Just gave it a thought as to why don't we have an episode on Saturday is coz our show which airs at 9 would be competing with the likes of JDJ, Junior Master Chef and DID on other channels

The channel would not want to risk the TRPs by airing it on a Saturday so their best bet was to have the airing extended by 15 mins on a weekday
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope our serial get the much needed/ deserved credits
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hope they understand the importance of our show!😊