Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends, I'm here again with a Swaron OS. Actually It didn't turn out as I expected it to be...but anyways I'm posting this OS...Please bear with the mistakes...and Do leave ur reviews about the OS...

Her Dream Guy

Sharon was sitting alone in her room. A big smile appeared on her face. "Only two more days" she whispered to herself "Yeah then you'll be my Bhabhi haina...would be Mrs. Swayam Shekhawat" Kria teased her entering in the room which made her shy.

"Yeah only 2 more days to become Mrs. Sharon Shekhawat" at this thought a deep blush crept on Sharon's cheek.. "How correct and nice her name sounds.." she thought

"Hey again lost in Swayam's dream kya??I think I should tell him that his would be wife is missing him" Kria teased her again running out of her room

Sharon closed the door of her room. She opened the second cabinet of her bedside table and took her Black Diary out. Yeah her diary in which she has shared every little detail..every feeling..every secret of her life..

Sharon caressed the world written on the front of the diary...Sharon's Perfect Life..indeed her life was perfect. She flipped the pages of her diary and her hands stopped at a particular page..

The page were she has mentioned about her wishes that the perfect guy of her dream should do for her to make her feel special..She lovingly touched that page where those wishes were written..

19th August 2005      

I'm waiting for that someone, to show me the way

to take my hand and tell me that everything will be okay;

I'm searching for that someone, to take away my worries and fear

Who will make me feel special and make me smile when I'm in tears'..

Few wishes that I want to fulfill with him..

1. A coffee date in rain, a perfect weather and air

2. A fun ride in a fair, to know that he care

3. A long drive..with him near

4. A bouquet of purple roses

5. A special way in which he proposes

After reading her wishes Sharon was lost in time she met him first...Their very first meeting.

26th September 2012

She was waiting for her date sitting in the cafe. Kria had arranged this blind date for to which she refused instantly but after Kria's constant pleading she finally agreed. She was sitting alone and waiting. Her eyes fixed on the glass window. It was raining outside, making the weather pleasant and romantic. Rain drops, slowly sliding down the glass window. She was engrossed in observing those rain drops slowly rolling down when a voice broke her trance...

"Excuse me. Are you Sharon??" A guy dressed in white shirt asked her..His hairs were little wet due to rain making him look more charming..with a cute smile on his lips..

Composing herself Sharon replied "Yeah and you are Swayam..Kria's cousin"

Swayam nodded in confirmation.

"I have ordered coffee already. If you want can order something else as per your choice" Sharon said breaking the silence.

"No its fine" came a short reply from him

And rest of the time they were silent..Nobody spoke anything else.

28th September 2012

"Guys don't you think we should head over to that rides" Kria suggested pointing towards the Giant wheel

"Yeah that ride look nice" as always rey supported her and swayam too joined him

We four were here in a amusement park heading towards the ride..

"I will sit with Rey" Kria said excitedly

"and Sharon can sit with me" Swayam completed Kria's sentence..

My heart thudded loudly in my chest as we settled into our individual seat and the ride started. The ride was a very slow which gave the people a full aerial view of the beautiful Amusement Park. Swayam & I started chatting and laughing about the various things in our life while enjoying the ride and also each others company. By the time the ride stopped, we were like long lost friends, talking about everything and anything. This was the beginning of our beautiful relation.

16th October 2012

"come on Sharon..I'm waiting..jaldi aao" swayam shouted

"yeah coming..by the way where are you taking me" Sharon asked walking down the stairs dressed in a white knee length frock

Our Friendship had grown over the month and Now We were friends who enjoyed each others company.

"Actually I was informed that my friend is not in a good mood..so I thought to take her on a drive. What do u think isn't it a great idea??" Swayam replied smilingly

"Swayam! you r the best..I so wanted to go out" She yelled loudly throwing herself at Swayam and hugged him. Suddenly feeling embarrassed she stepped back.

"So shall we go then??" Swayam questioned

She just nodded her head..

"Am I falling in love with Swayam" she thought while following him.

1st November 2012

She was happy..It's a very special day for her.. Her b'day..She was excited for the party. She was dressed in elegant black dress.

Party was in full swing and all her friends arrived but Swayam was nowhere seen. She asked Kria about him but Kria too didn't have any idea.

She got lil upset and turned to move towards the guest when she the hall went dark and a spot light fell on her. It was all sudden..she turned around and saw him standing with his charming smile.

She saw him with questioning eyes..As if reading Sharon's thought he started walking towards her. A very different feeling engulfed her, a nervousness..a excitement..

He stopped in front of her and forwarded a purple rose towards her..

"You know to give purple rose to someone is telling them that you fell in love with that person at first sight" Swayam said

Swayam forwarded his hand towards her..Sharon placed her hand in his..

"I'll always remember..I'll never forget. How you took my breath away, the first time we met. You're the thought in my dreams. You're the vision in my eyes. You're the sound in my ears. You're everything I want..You're everything I need. Being with you, takes me on a magical trip daily. There is never a dull time when I'm with you. Every second, minute, hour, day spent with you is spent in happiness. I love you so much, I mean words can't even explain my love for you is infinite..I love you Sharon..will you give a chance to be with you always.." swayam continued

" Yes" Sharon squealed in happiness.

" This is a special day of my life..and you made it more special for me..I know now I love you a lot..and not scared to hide it" she replied hugging him tight..

That was the sweetest proposal for her she ever dreamed off..

Present

"Someone is thinking about me..I guess" she heard swayam's voice from doorway

Sharon jerked up to see swayam leaning on the door with his as usual charming smile..

Sharon blushed deep red "I love when you blush. Actually I fell for you the time I saw you first" swayam teased her

"I loved you since you first smiled at me..you are my perfect dream guy..that I wished for..I love you" Sharon replied

"I love you too my angel" swayam replied..

An invisible thread connects the hearts that are destined to meet regardless of the time and place or circumstance. Your heart can recognize that one person that is meant for you..who is still perfect for you with all his imperfections <3 

Please drop your valuable comment and hit the like button...Do tell me how is it😊

Edited by sweet_sanju - 10 years ago
res
unres

well i'm technically not first but still i'm first πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
victory dance
lets party πŸ₯³

now coming to the OS
it was amazing
the way sharon's part of the story was shown πŸ‘πŸΌ
superb

and loved the way this OS was penned down πŸ˜ƒ
brilliant job
the proposal was fabulous πŸ˜³
and swayam's idea for a long drive dreamy

superb OS
truly beautiful...

thanks for the PM
do write more 
and do PM me

swaron forever ❀️ ❀️
the best couple ever !!
Edited by -spongy- - 10 years ago
It was so beautifully written...I love each portion of this os...their first Emmet...ride on wheel...long drive . .proposal everythning was perfect...
I was here before the PM.
A very beautiful OS indeed.
They way you showed the story from Sharon's side was mesmerizing.❀️
I really loved this cute story and definitely its brilliantly written by you.πŸ‘
Really awesome Job.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved the proposal and Swayam's idea of long drive.πŸ˜‰
SwaRon forever.❀️
res

Unres

Hey beautiful OS 
Loved it truly β€οΈ
Sharon's side of the story was beautifully penned down πŸ‘
Great going πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S Thanks for the PM πŸ˜Š
Edited by smartypantstanu - 10 years ago
nice os.
I like it so much.
You r good writer.
Amazing
thik thaak  os hai  or bhatar bhi ho skte the hmmm syad
veryy beautiful os loved it...

evry wish beautifully written

kriya teasing is suparb...

i loved it...Edited by swaronlove001 - 10 years ago
Awesome.. Cute...πŸ‘
Sharon's perfect little life... SwaRon are gonna get married...😳
Loved the way you wrote her diary in the form of a poem...πŸ˜›
Keep writing such beautiful stuff...πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the pm...😊
Such a beautiful story of love...
Sharon's wishes..and how he fulfilled them...

Heavenly OS...loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

My like button is nt working...super like frm my side😳

Thanks for the PM😊