India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Kids deserve 30??? (Page 4)

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
At their young age, I think its hard for them to be good at classical and salsa. Two completely different and diverse forms.

Im sure by the time they are 20 years old they will be good in everything.

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
I think judges should ask them not to use any lifts atleast in one of they act. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

At their young age, I think its hard for them to be good at classical and salsa. Two completely different and diverse forms.

Im sure by the time they are 20 years old they will be good in everything.

I might look very cold hearted if i reply to thisOuch ..Please dont think that i dont have sympathy towards them .. I have seen even more smaller kids are doing more dance forms.. Sp DID lil masters .. But i know none can do lifts like them .. so they have that advantage ..I also supported them in IGT .. I think its just that Choreos have to try something different .If vivek was the only choreo he could hv tried ..but in a way ppl love to see them doing lifting .. after all they are getting votes .. cant blame choreos also .. Confused

But if an act is performed with many mistakes should not be given 30 ..at least 29 would be justified .. 

Well again guys not that i dont enjoy their performace ..Even yesterday therer were truely WOW moments in their act..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pabitra._charu_

pabitra. Senior Member
pabitra.
pabitra.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Agreed.. the act ws full of flaws.. agreed dt dey are kids but mistakes are mistakes.. and the judges shld point dem out so dt dey cn improve and becm better dancers.. we all knw nobody cn cm close to der lifts but der dance spclly sonali needs plenty of improvement.. her solo bit in the beginning and also wen both of dem wer dancing together completely lacked finesse and grace.. she often doesnt complete her steps and  just hurries on to the next.. dey are exceptionally gifted but mistakes if not pointed out will only grow bigger wid time.. and i also agree Sumanth never gets the praise he deserves.. madhuri is always full of praises for sonali .. she at times goes to the stage and showers sonali wid hugs and kisses and da other kid is left behind.. at times i really feel bad for him.. both are kids dey shld be given equal attention.. cnt understand the step motherly attitude towards sumanth..

HashiBoo

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I agree with u Hashi n to be honest its not fair tat they r part of the show where every other consultant is an adult. I agree they r doing fab but is it justified? In a kids dance show then yes. Everyone is raving abt the lifts but Sonali is so light as a feather n though Sumanth is really very young, he is double her size. Though they r energetic certain factors like grace, ada, expressions r something tat comes with age. U cant pit them against adults for tat n similarly u cant expect adults to have tat kind of energy as they do. Wats the criteria to judge? Confused Being kids they cant attempt all forms of dance as they r still sort of innocent. How will u expect tat kind of body language from them however brilliant they r?

HashiBoo

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I just feel...that they lost co-ordination so many times... hadn't remo pointed out about co-ordination...I wouldn't have minded but... since he SAID that their co-ordination was lovely...I felt like WHAT??
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .BadtameezDil.

I just feel...that they lost co-ordination so many times... hadn't remo pointed out about co-ordination...I wouldn't have minded but... since he SAID that their co-ordination was lovely...I felt like WHAT??

well said .. So u can imagine how he judge the rest..They should have at least pointed out the mistakes ..Ok then give 30 for sympathy respect or whatever as some fans mentioned ..But they should be aware that they have flaws and they should work on them .. 

caffeineaddict.

pancakes IF-Rockerz
pancakes
pancakes

Captain Ajwaain

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
yah you are rights i also noticed sumanth mistake and i though remo will pint it out but he didnt. i think they deserve 27 maximum 

HashiBoo

Go to top