Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Kids deserve 30??? (Page 3)

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-DhinChak-HashiBooShaitan-HaiwanBeingBlunt

ayaan786 IF-Dazzler
ayaan786
ayaan786

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Originally posted by ayaan786

their difficulty level is much higher than the other contestants so even if they makes little mistakes in comparison of others its still a 30

and also one thing nobody is perfect we are ale humans and not robots

so with your perspective nobody deserves a 30

I know ...Nobody is perfect ..but dear today they have made so many mistakes .. I am not against kids ..when they deliver good performances I appreciate them ..today there were so muchof floor dancing and thats really good ..but ther were so many mistakes .. Even sumanth made mistakes (he hardly does) I know here in JDJ getting 30 is not that difficult .. But i found that their previous 30 performances were better and with compared to rest of todays performances also they were not deserving 30 .. 

Respect ur opinion ..

ok i got you pointBig smile but even then i have to say that a bad performance of the kids is still better than a 30 performance of any other contestant coz the steps and lifts they are doing are much more difficult than others but thats my pov

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Honestly when it comes to the kids,  I am confused about their marks.

A part of me thinks they should get 30, because the level of difficulty is so high, and they are very very talented at such a young age.

I do notice the mistakes in their acts, but there Is always an internal debate If marks shoud be cut or not.

I mean there are some contestants who get a 30 for an act where they are just  hanging from a pole and waving their hand as if they're Queen Elizabeth at a parade. So on that basis, if those kinds of act can get 30, then kids deserve 100 points LOL

So I am on the fence on this one.

The problem is not with 30, or the actual act. The problem is with the judges, they themselves are confused creatures who don't even know what they are saying/doing half of the time.

I love how judges discredit someone for their mistakes and take extra marks off but then conveniently overlooks them for certain people.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 18 August 2013 at 4:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGDiva-In-Armor-DhinChak-_charu_HashiBooBeingBlunt

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

I cant believe Kids scored 30 ..Well there were wow and awesome steps and lift ..no doubt .. and there were lots of dancing -  very true ..But mistakes .. when shonali dance on the floor sometimes she couldnt control her energy ,so most of the steps were not finished and not clean ..even I have notice few mistakes done by sumanth (I mentioned his as he hardly makes mistakes ) He forgot or missed a step and , once he lost balance after  a spin and the list goes on and on ...I dont think they deserve 30 .. maximum of 27 (according to me thats also too much) 

anyone agree with me .. or disagree Wacko

Agree and I was surprised as Remo called the act "classical" and MD "kathak"...I could not find any kathak here...LOL Also there were quite some mistakes, although it was better than yesterday...Ermm More than the kids, the choreos are to be blamed Smile...

30 was definitely too much...may be they were getting kids discount...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_HashiBooBeingBlunt

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Honestly when it comes to the kids,  I am confused about their marks.

A part of me thinks they should get 30, because the level of difficulty is so high, and they are very very talented at such a young age.

I do notice the mistakes in their acts, but there Is always an internal debate If marks shoud be cut or not.

I mean there are some contestants who get a 30 for an act where they are just  hanging from a pole and waving their hand as if they're Queen Elizabeth at a parade. So on that basis, if those kinds of act can get 30, then kids deserve 100 points LOL

So I am on the fence on this one.

The problem is not with 30, or the actual act. The problem is with the judges, they themselves are confused creatures who don't even know what they are saying/doing half of the time.

I love how judges discredit someone for their mistakes and take extra marks off but then conveniently overlooks them for certain people.

Yeah, the "kid-factor" always plays in mind...and makes us biased a times...as there are undoubtedly very talented...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBooShaitan-HaiwanBeingBlunt

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Agree.Judges r biased at times.Kids case so much lifting and they have done the same in IGT.Chrographer should make them dance more than lift.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Well, yes, they do have some flaws in their dancing. Their forte is salsa, which is very fast paced and energetic, and when they try to to classical, Kathak in this case, they don't quite pull off that grace and polish in each step that should come with classical dancing.

But, the thing is that the judges don't really critique the classical dance steps that severely. Madhuri Dixit basically showers everyone who even attempts classical with superfluous compliments, and Remo might make a comment now and then. I was glad when he pointed out Sana's weird Kathakali bit (i thought I was the only one who hated it until he commented). And Sonali/Sumant's south indian classical inspired dance where they painted themselves bronze? Anyone remember that? Well, that one had a lot of difficult lifts and stunts, but the actual dance part was mediocre. Sonali and Sumant don't have the right body language. They rush each step and their only strong point is how fast they can dance. But the judges didn't see that and gave them perfect scores. And in Mukti's Jaan Ke Liye Dance this week, she did a lot of Bharatanatyam adavus, and she had the PERFECT body language, but no one even pointed that out. They just said they liked her dancing better than Sidharth's but no one freaking pointed that out!! So, I guess that is kind of the reason why? The judges don't really pay close enough attention to the classical dances.

That being said, I am a fan of theirs. No one can beat them when it comes to doing lifts or the fast paced dances that they do, but it's just their classical pieces that pissed me off. It lacks finesse.

Edited by AishuHiBawari - 18 August 2013 at 7:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iceman7-DhinChak-_charu_HashiBoo

iceman7 Goldie
iceman7
iceman7

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
They are showing same stuff. same lifts etc.. High time was ask them to provide something else.. Just like Karan said.

No they dint deserve anything close to 30. But they will survive coz Colors is biased. They will make kids+ Drashti in top 3.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziya117HashiBoo

Go to top