Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Kids deserve 30??? - Page 4

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

I just feel...that they lost co-ordination so many times... hadn't remo pointed out about co-ordination...I wouldn't have minded but... since he SAID that their co-ordination was lovely...I felt like WHAT??

well said .. So u can imagine how he judge the rest..They should have at least pointed out the mistakes ..Ok then give 30 for sympathy respect or whatever as some fans mentioned ..But they should be aware that they have flaws and they should work on them .. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
yah you are rights i also noticed sumanth mistake and i though remo will pint it out but he didnt. i think they deserve 27 maximum 
HashiBoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AishuHiBawari

Well, yes, they do have some flaws in their dancing. Their forte is salsa, which is very fast paced and energetic, and when they try to to classical, Kathak in this case, they don't quite pull off that grace and polish in each step that should come with classical dancing.

But, the thing is that the judges don't really critique the classical dance steps that severely. Madhuri Dixit basically showers everyone who even attempts classical with superfluous compliments, and Remo might make a comment now and then. I was glad when he pointed out Sana's weird Kathakali bit (i thought I was the only one who hated it until he commented). And Sonali/Sumant's south indian classical inspired dance where they painted themselves bronze? Anyone remember that? Well, that one had a lot of difficult lifts and stunts, but the actual dance part was mediocre. Sonali and Sumant don't have the right body language. They rush each step and their only strong point is how fast they can dance. But the judges didn't see that and gave them perfect scores. And in Mukti's Jaan Ke Liye Dance this week, she did a lot of Bharatanatyam adavus, and she had the PERFECT body language, but no one even pointed that out. They just said they liked her dancing better than Sidharth's but no one freaking pointed that out!! So, I guess that is kind of the reason why? The judges don't really pay close enough attention to the classical dances.

That being said, I am a fan of theirs. No one can beat them when it comes to doing lifts or the fast paced dances that they do, but it's just their classical pieces that pissed me off. It lacks finesse.

Agree with you ..When it comes to classical i think they are not knowledgeable enough  not even classical they hardly reasoning mistakes ... even for DJ theme they praised shan like he just nailed it and didnt stated mistakes properly ..but gave 24 😆😆

But forget abt classical part .. could have mentioned that synchronization issue .at least .. 
HashiBoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pancakes

yah you are rights i also noticed sumanth mistake and i though remo will pint it out but he didnt. i think they deserve 27 maximum 

Yes .. When he took sumanth name I thought he is going to oint out that ..But in a different note ..Sumanth is a great performer ..But judges hardly appreciate him for his talent ..they were busy appreciating shonali most of the times .. But yesterday sumanth made few mistakes ..and once camera was totally focus on him .. 
pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: HashiBoo

Yes .. When he took sumanth name I thought he is going to oint out that ..But in a different note ..Sumanth is a great performer ..But judges hardly appreciate him for his talent ..they were busy appreciating shonali most of the times .. But yesterday sumanth made few mistakes ..and once camera was totally focus on him .. 

yah he either miss a step or didnt do it properly, it was shown clearly 
HashiBoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..mandy..

I agree with u Hashi n to be honest its not fair tat they r part of the show where every other consultant is an adult. I agree they r doing fab but is it justified? In a kids dance show then yes. Everyone is raving abt the lifts but Sonali is so light as a feather n though Sumanth is really very young, he is double her size. Though they r energetic certain factors like grace, ada, expressions r something tat comes with age. U cant pit them against adults for tat n similarly u cant expect adults to have tat kind of energy as they do. Wats the criteria to judge? 😕 Being kids they cant attempt all forms of dance as they r still sort of innocent. How will u expect tat kind of body language from them however brilliant they r?

If they are in a adult dancing show then they should be judged same as the rest .. Its ok to be  bit lenient to them .. but this is totally beyond that ..Its like they clearly ignore the mistakes .. 
HashiBoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CestMoi

I have no issues with Kids and their lifts, since they dance a lot as well in their acts. But after watching today's act, I would say "No", my unbiased opinion for them. I am not even going to comment if their was copied or not, but just looking at the execution I have to say they were very messy and all over the place. Their steps weren't complete, even the Kathak dancing didn't have the finesse and it was very obvious that an untrained dancer like me picked it up. So all in all, they deserved probably somewhere around 25-27.

Totally agree with you👍🏼 ... they were all over the place and couldnt control themselves ..and finess of stes were missing and they hardly finish steps ..I think as judges they should pointed out them at least .. 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: HashiBoo

I cant believe Kids scored 30 ..Well there were wow and awesome steps and lift ..no doubt .. and there were lots of dancing -  very true ..But mistakes .. when shonali dance on the floor sometimes she couldnt control her energy ,so most of the steps were not finished and not clean ..even I have notice few mistakes done by sumanth (I mentioned his as he hardly makes mistakes ) He forgot or missed a step and , once he lost balance after  a spin and the list goes on and on ...I dont think they deserve 30 .. maximum of 27 (according to me thats also too much) 

anyone agree with me .. or disagree 

fully agree with you..how come the judges didn't notice 😲 this was not kathak which Sonali did...is it done so fast?

they are awesome but now i don't need to watch them to know how they performed..it's the same every week...there is no concept or theme ..the same kind of steps...I agree nobody can do what these kids do, but for a change, these kids should do what others are doing..like can they dance like Lauren or Drashti? i mean work on concepts etc..can they dance a little bit slow to bring variety? it's been so many weeks !
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

fully agree with you..how come the judges didn't notice 😲 this was not kathak which Sonali did...is it done so fast?

they are awesome but now i don't need to watch them to know how they performed..it's the same every week...there is no concept or theme ..the same kind of steps...I agree nobody can do what these kids do, but for a change, these kids should do what others are doing..like can they dance like Lauren or Drashti? i mean work on concepts etc..can they dance a little bit slow to bring variety? it's been so many weeks !

Thanks for replying ..and agree with you on every point ..

I enjoyed Sumanths solo performance the most from their recent acts ..
ziya117 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the kids are amazing.. but @ times i find them doing the same steps over n over... i guess its their forte.. but they should try smethg new!!!  Edited by ziya117 - 10 years ago