India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Kids deserve 30???

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I cant believe Kids scored 30 ..Well there were wow and awesome steps and lift ..no doubt .. and there were lots of dancing -  very true ..But mistakes .. when shonali dance on the floor sometimes she couldnt control her energy ,so most of the steps were not finished and not clean ..even I have notice few mistakes done by sumanth (I mentioned his as he hardly makes mistakes ) He forgot or missed a step and , once he lost balance after  a spin and the list goes on and on ...I dont think they deserve 30 .. maximum of 27 (according to me thats also too much) 

anyone agree with me .. or disagree Wacko

Edited by HashiBoo - 18 August 2013 at 1:01pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloverAnanamshitharth81tanya12ilovesarunarshipabitra.AidanQtristar03freedomYodha17Diva-In-ArmorNaheeda-DhinChak-iceman7fastforwardcs-07cherrypansypancakesVenus.Xpieryrose_charu_muffins2wafflesShru77BeyondHorizon.Mishh007.

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I agree...Some of the mistakes were clearly visible and therefore should have been marked /accordingly..As per me, they deserved around 27/28 max..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07cherrypansyHashiBoo

Tahira-2013 IF-Rockerz
Tahira-2013
Tahira-2013

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
i'm silent reader but today i really want 2 comment 
for me kids are the best and they deserve 2 winn , atleast they are not like some people who copy someone else concept, they don't lie about being non-dancer , or they get 30 even if they do nothing 
they are kids plz respect them ,people should feel proud of them but no some people can't see anything behind their Fav 

Edited by Tahira-2013 - 18 August 2013 at 1:59pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889raspberry123KamalikaGajain73madhoobabygurl10Sree.byogs1Elvira22.Chashmish.

k-kimya Senior Member
k-kimya
k-kimya

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tahira-2013

for me kids are the best and they deserve 2 winn , atleast they are not like some people who copy someone else concept, they don't lie about being non-dancer , or they get 30 even if they do nothing 
they are kids plz respect them ,people should feel proud of them but no some people can't see anything behind their Fav 
Well said, if you watch the show the others are now doing plenty of lifts copying the kids.  It is not the kids but the other contestants copying them.

KamalikaGmadhooElvira22

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I thought they deserved 28. Mads will anyways give 10 so i expected 9-9 from other two. Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforward

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

What do u mean by respect them .. ?? did i disrespect ..I said that they didnt deserve 30 as they made so many mistakes .. and again @ Red  I am sorry its not respecting its deceiving . Kids also will never learn as they think they are the best even without performing much they got good scores ..Isnt that sympathy what u are talking about??? .. well I believe they are very  talented and they dont need anyones sympathy  ... if they  they didnt dance then how come they get 30 ..Isnt that unfair for the rest of the contestants .. .. 
and again did i say they dont deserv to win .. Kids are just doing what choreographers asked them to do like other contestants .if someone copied that's choreographers fault ..And I have no problem if they win ..and I dont have a single hope of my favorites winning .. I know that lauren and Sana has very minimal chance to win .. By the way don't be so judgmental .. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloverpabitra.Arpi17Diva-In-Armorfastforward_charu_

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k-kimya

Well said, if you watch the show the others are now doing plenty of lifts copying the kids.  It is not the kids but the other contestants copying them.

whats with this copying thing . guys I am talking about today performance .. " Todays Performance"" 

No one can do lifts like them..and i dont think none can even try to do like them .. 

pabitra.Diva-In-Armorfastforward

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

I thought they deserved 28. Mads will anyways give 10 so i expected 9-9 from other two. Unhappy

But they should give the right feed back to them na .. otherwise how  can they improve.. No body pointed out a single mistake .. and Specially remos comment "Sumanth you too danced well today " as if he doesn't dance well before .. he was a better dancer and he never got enough appreciation like shonali gets . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12pabitra.fastforwardBeingBlunt

Go to top