🀣 πŸ€£                              

Ye time travel to nahi kar rahe hain??? chaar din puraani figuresπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
No one knows or cares about who Amul Mohan is. πŸ˜†
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
My apologies for disappearing...had to entertain a guest and serve some roti-shoti πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

-According to some 200 crore cracked acc to some 7-17  crore behind !!!! πŸ˜† 

We collected around 7 something on Tuesday, which amounted to a total of 195 ...so, Wednesday and Thursday must have crossed 200 for sure...

Man, I feel like I'm missing out so much ..haven't been active on CE thread for 2-3 days πŸ˜­

*goes off to read previous pages* 

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

CE has grossed a humongous 370 Cr worldwide & is on it's way to become the 1st Bollywood film to touch the 400 Cr Gross Mark@ChennaiExp2013

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

My apologies for disappearing...had to entertain a guest and serve some roti-shoti πŸ˜†

We collected around 7 something on Tuesday, which amounted to a total of 195 ...so, Wednesday and Thursday must have crossed 200 for sure...

Man, I feel like I'm missing out so much ..haven't been active on CE thread for 2-3 days πŸ˜­

*goes off to read previous pages* 

I was previously referring to BOI numbers but as now they are not updating daily which is quite suspicious I hav turned to BOC aka Karan  !!!! πŸ˜† 

its k CE aint stopping anytime soon..you will hav ur time to enjoy the success !!!! πŸ˜› 

Guests first !!!😎 πŸ‘πŸΌ
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

I was previously referring to BOI numbers but as now they are not updating daily which is quite suspicious I hav turned to BOC aka Karan  !!!! πŸ˜† 

its k CE aint stopping anytime soon..you will hav ur time to enjoy the success !!!! πŸ˜› 

Guests first !!!😎 πŸ‘πŸΌ

BOI is screwed up from the beginning. But, what does Taran say? We have been following his numbers previously and they do seem to be accurate since I believe he gets is from the producers (?). BOC is Bollywood Capsule, eh? Yeah, I can't seem to trust them much...so I'll just go with TA's figures. πŸ˜³

Yes, that's for sure...aaj 200 nahi hue, to kal ho jayenge...koi gal ni 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
 its crosses 3I πŸ‘
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

BOI is screwed up from the beginning. But, what does Taran say? We have been following his numbers previously and they do seem to be accurate since I believe he gets is from the producers (?). BOC is Bollywood Capsule, eh? Yeah, I can't seem to trust them much...so I'll just go with TA's figures. πŸ˜³

Yes, that's for sure...aaj 200 nahi hue, to kal ho jayenge...koi gal ni 

TA is 6-7 crores behind 200 crore which myt hav come to 2-3 crores today !!!! πŸ˜† So tomorrow it cn do 200crore acc to Taran !!!! Tongue 

even ETT had 199 crore n 186 crore  ...both were celebrated..so we cn trust BOC n enjoy CE 200 !!πŸ₯³
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think BOI in general stops giving day by day breakups of films into the 2nd week. They then follow the new release more closely but they've updated enough to have an idea that it's the number 1 grosser of the year so far...so probably at 180+...anyways they said it will get to 195-205.