IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KARAN888

☢️ 

haan haan it will destroy everythn !!🤣
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wish someone captures Aamir's face the moment he finds out 3I's record is no more.

The aam janta won't care about BOI. They'll see the producer figures on the newspapers, magazines and other news sources and think 3I record is gone regardless of what BOI reports in the upcoming weeks. 😆
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It is never a wise decision to release your film alongside an SRK flick. Don€™t believe us? Ask Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Sajid Nadiadwala!

Ekta Kapoor is the latest victim of marketing guru Khan€™s unmatched promotional skills and ability to sense the pulse of the public; as the much-hyped EID clash ended up being a one horse race.

Despite a massive pre-release marketing campaign, Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobaraa could not pass the box office test and was completely run over by the pace of Chennai Express. And while Ekta may go around town crying foul, history shows that when it comes to a box office clash, SRK will go all-out to make sure his film delivers and is the first choice of cinegoers all over the world. Fans too have always responded in huge numbers by supporting SRK's releases in a clash. And a clash seems to bring out the best in SRK's creativity as well.

Here's a look at some past examples when rival releases had to bow down to the King!

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai/Bade Miyan Chote Miyan - Even though Amitabh Bachchan and Govinda's combo under the direction of David Dhawan was the front runner among trade gurus, Karan Johar's debut film eventually had the last laugh. The risk of casting lover-boy SRK as the father of an eight-year-old worked, and team KKHH laughed away to the bank by making fans smile and cry in equal measure.

http://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/when-shahrukh-khan-nuked-his-competition-at-the-box-office-96780.html

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
^^ I said earlier today.. SRK has always emerged winner when clashed... !!!! 😎
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting article i read on one of the SRK pages.
They said he was finished in 2000 when Hrithik arrived, He came back with a bang with Devdas one of the biggest blockbusters. 
Later they said he was finished when Akshay was delivering back to back hits, then again He was back with a Bang with CDI and OSO.
And now he has done the same with CE when his detractors said SRK is out of the game and his movies can never reach the  150 above mark like Aamir/Salman. 
I think SRK is the best example of Self motivation and Determination, Never say Impossible attitude⭐️👍🏼
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Salesman of the year 😆

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Originally posted by: HotMess

I wish someone captures Aamir's face the moment he finds out 3I's record is no more.

The aam janta won't care about BOI. They'll see the producer figures on the newspapers, magazines and other news sources and think 3I record is gone regardless of what BOI reports in the upcoming weeks. 😆

Che.Guevara thumbnail
SRK is the Benchmark in Bollywood.

Every newcomer with potential will be bombarded as the Next SRK.😆