India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

||Sanaya in jhalak|| 18th aug (Page 3)

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
i don't know if i should say this here or not... but i'm so depressed after visit Jhalak forum...
Sanaya's mocking happen non stop... she a straightforward person... she want to dance with drashti... n she said it... Remo was the one who act mean!! the way he reply Sanaya...  he was like 'he the judges... don't try to act smart n Shut up!!' (i guess he have personal ego disturbance when Sanaya correct Drashti name before) so sad tonight... Sanaya's face changed n Drashti too...CryHate all the judges nowadays!! I don't want Sanaya in JDJ anymore... they suck big time!! scripted!! 
even Drashti also poor her...Ouch i know her performance suddenly down but then with underrated marks n comments make it worst... she lost her confident... they push her n makes her feel low n low  week by weeks now!! she even cry tonight, seeing her friend like that... is that still wrong for Sanaya to request team up with Drashti only?? i love the way she said ' judges love make twist recently' hope they got pieces of itEvil Smile

*don't want to say more... hope Sanaya can take a hold on Drashti this week... she really need Sanaya support... don't care what others say... drashti should have a better dancer as a partner??Shocked
so that she will feels low n low again?? they r Drashti fans for real or not??!! or actually they just have personal egoistic problem with Sanaya??!! urghhh i'm just so fed-up!!

Gear up for #TeamDrashtiSanaya this weekCool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogonAfwanDraculaGirl

DraculaGirl IF-Stunnerz
DraculaGirl
DraculaGirl

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehann

i don't know if i should say this here or not... but i'm so depressed after visit Jhalak forum...
Sanaya's mocking happen non stop... she a straightforward person... she want to dance with drashti... n she said it... Remo was the one who act mean!! the way he reply Sanaya...  he was like 'he the judges... don't try to act smart n Shut up!!' (i guess he have personal ego disturbance when Sanaya correct Drashti name before) so sad tonight... Sanaya's face changed n Drashti too...CryHate all the judges nowadays!! I don't want Sanaya in JDJ anymore... they suck big time!! scripted!! 
even Drashti also poor her...Ouch i know her performance suddenly down but then with underrated marks n comments make it worst... she lost her confident... they push her n makes her feel low n low  week by weeks now!! she even cry tonight, seeing her friend like that... is that still wrong for Sanaya to request team up with Drashti only?? i love the way she said ' judges love make twist recently' hope they got pieces of itEvil Smile

*don't want to say more... hope Sanaya can take a hold on Drashti this week... she really need Sanaya support... don't care what others say... drashti should have a better dancer as a partner??Shocked
so that she will feels low n low again?? they r Drashti fans for real or not??!! or actually they just have personal egoistic problem with Sanaya??!! urghhh i'm just so fed-up!!

Gear up for #TeamDrashtiSanaya this weekCool
agree with u Rehann

if u are free come to our CCEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogonAfwan

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
rehann.. I dreaded this would happen .. now just pray if SI dance with DD they should get full marks .. otherwise nonstop bashing will start Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rehannAfwanAdorableDevilDraculaGirl

Afwan IF-Sizzlerz
Afwan
Afwan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodhuliLogon

rehann.. I dreaded this would happen .. now just pray if SI dance with DD they should get full marks .. otherwise nonstop bashing will start Dead
don't what's wrong with some peopleAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DraculaGirl

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

yeah i'm so worry about that... this team up will end up good or worst... let's seeOuch
but i declare of boycott everything that related to remo dsouza!!! he sucks!!Angry after Jhalak end hope i didn't have to watch his 'white' face again... but what if sanaya join JDJ next year?? poor meCry

AfwanDraculaGirl

DraculaGirl IF-Stunnerz
DraculaGirl
DraculaGirl

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

i too hope they'll get 30/30
if not then be ready to hav popcorn postsDead

AfwanAdorableDevil

AdorableDevil IF-Stunnerz
AdorableDevil
AdorableDevil

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

yeah i'm so worry about that... this team up will end up good or worst... let's seeOuch
but i declare of boycott everything that related to remo dsouza!!! he sucks!!Angry after Jhalak end hope i didn't have to watch his 'white' face again... but what if sanaya join JDJ next year?? poor meCry

don't want to dat face againAngry

AfwanDraculaGirl

deepz_SI.BS IF-Rockerz
deepz_SI.BS
deepz_SI.BS

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyAmie

don't want to dat face againAngry
i didnt like that remo at all today in jhalak.. i just felt his answer to sanz was rude ..how dare he was  Angry

Go to top