Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

yes i love her real hair style

me too loved her style of hair
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't know if i should say this here or not... but i'm so depressed after visit Jhalak forum...
Sanaya's mocking happen non stop... she a straightforward person... she want to dance with drashti... n she said it... Remo was the one who act mean!! the way he reply Sanaya...  he was like 'he the judges... don't try to act smart n Shut up!!' (i guess he have personal ego disturbance when Sanaya correct Drashti name before) so sad tonight... Sanaya's face changed n Drashti too...😭Hate all the judges nowadays!! I don't want Sanaya in JDJ anymore... they suck big time!! scripted!! 
even Drashti also poor her... i know her performance suddenly down but then with underrated marks n comments make it worst... she lost her confident... they push her n makes her feel low n low  week by weeks now!! she even cry tonight, seeing her friend like that... is that still wrong for Sanaya to request team up with Drashti only?? i love the way she said ' judges love make twist recently' hope they got pieces of it😈

*don't want to say more... hope Sanaya can take a hold on Drashti this week... she really need Sanaya support... don't care what others say... drashti should have a better dancer as a partner??😲
so that she will feels low n low again?? they r Drashti fans for real or not??!! or actually they just have personal egoistic problem with Sanaya??!! urghhh i'm just so fed-up!!

Gear up for #TeamDrashtiSanaya this week😎
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: rehann

i don't know if i should say this here or not... but i'm so depressed after visit Jhalak forum...

Sanaya's mocking happen non stop... she a straightforward person... she want to dance with drashti... n she said it... Remo was the one who act mean!! the way he reply Sanaya...  he was like 'he the judges... don't try to act smart n Shut up!!' (i guess he have personal ego disturbance when Sanaya correct Drashti name before) so sad tonight... Sanaya's face changed n Drashti too...😭Hate all the judges nowadays!! I don't want Sanaya in JDJ anymore... they suck big time!! scripted!! 
even Drashti also poor her... i know her performance suddenly down but then with underrated marks n comments make it worst... she lost her confident... they push her n makes her feel low n low  week by weeks now!! she even cry tonight, seeing her friend like that... is that still wrong for Sanaya to request team up with Drashti only?? i love the way she said ' judges love make twist recently' hope they got pieces of it😈

*don't want to say more... hope Sanaya can take a hold on Drashti this week... she really need Sanaya support... don't care what others say... drashti should have a better dancer as a partner??😲
so that she will feels low n low again?? they r Drashti fans for real or not??!! or actually they just have personal egoistic problem with Sanaya??!! urghhh i'm just so fed-up!!

Gear up for #TeamDrashtiSanaya this week😎

agree with u Rehann

if u are free come to our CC😳
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
rehann.. I dreaded this would happen .. now just pray if SI dance with DD they should get full marks .. otherwise nonstop bashing will start ðŸ¤¢
Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

rehann.. I dreaded this would happen .. now just pray if SI dance with DD they should get full marks .. otherwise nonstop bashing will start ðŸ¤¢

don't what's wrong with some people😡
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yeah i'm so worry about that... this team up will end up good or worst... let's see
but i declare of boycott everything that related to remo dsouza!!! he sucks!!😡 after Jhalak end hope i didn't have to watch his 'white' face again... but what if sanaya join JDJ next year?? poor me😭
DraculaGirl thumbnail

i too hope they'll get 30/30
if not then be ready to hav popcorn posts🤢