India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

CC, Sanaya, & SaNuj (Page 4)

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
The thing I'm happiest abt is that unlike sanz's previous show,cc covered nearly everything which it had promised during its short lifespan,never mind the rush! Yeah,m heartbroken abt the fact that sanuj inspite of currently having the best onscreen chemistry is being termed as a failure by media:( CC might not have been a wrong decision but it wasn't even the best decision...hope sanaya takes her time n chooses something bigger n better next time and until then keep making appearances for us!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

Sanaya took on the show for a specific reason and through mismanagement of the show by the channel she wasn't allowed the opportunity to achieve her goal and that bothers me more than anything else. In the first few months she might as well have been just another cast member for all the importance her character got...and now when it actually looked like she was the lead of the show and had the relevant screen time Sony didn't bother with promotions. 
Secondly I'm going to miss Sanuj and Chanman both. Again what the hell was Sony thinking...they got a new ML after people were so upset with the old one and did they promote the fact??? I want to know why not...does a certain someone's family have so much influence that Sony would jeopardize their own show? I know it won't be long before we see Sanaya again but I'm really really sad that we're not likely to see SaNuj again because channels don't generally take on the same pair again and Sanuj whilst awesome haven't had the time to create the kind of chemistry that a ph would bank on in another show. Having said that considering they were hot in the first week itself you;d think someone would want to recreate that hotness.

I'm sad at the way things turned out and while I love SaNuj my first love is Sanaya Irani and I'll be waiting for her first and foremost. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy every episode and hope the cvs will make sure they're jam packed with the sweetest ChanMan moments, actually forget sweet give us hot, now that it doesn't matter what anyone thinks... I want more gazebo timeBig smile. After that it's adios Sony.

Lovely post, Sonya ... am rushed for time, but will try to come back and add more. But you said pretty much everything I felt too.

Sanaya is a professional through and through ... a very wise man once said that genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration ... and Sanaya embodies that, she is supremely talented, and even more supremely hardworking ... nothing can keep her down for long. I'm sure she will be back soon on screen ... I really hope so because I have absolutely no interest in TV without her on screen.

Jaya, you said it all ... I feel really annoyed that CC had so much potential and it wasn't given the chance ... wrong launch timing, far too rushed before it was ready, disastrous male lead, then no promotion at all when the show got back on the right track ... and the cv's also rushed tracks in the race for TRPs. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong at the start and the show never managed to recover. The only good thing they did to amend their mistakes was the choice of Anuj as lead ... that too wasn't promoted well enough, and all the off-on rumours made things worse. 
Anyway, Sanaya alone was worth watching as far as I'm concerned, and the rocking SaNuj chemistry which made it so watchable and enjoyable the last couple of months. I know it's a long shot, but I really hope some PH brings these two back in a good story, they make an excellent onscreen jodi and a rocking offscreen pair as well.

But same as you, my first love is Sanaya Irani ... it's her I'm interested in foremost. I will wait for her to return in another show and will follow her in whatever she does.
In the meantime ...
I'm going to enjoy every episode and hope the cvs will make sure they're jam packed with the sweetest ChanMan moments, actually forget sweet, give us hot, now that it doesn't matter what anyone thinks... I want more gazebo time Day Dreaming
A BIG DITTO to that one!!!
SpellofJoy IF-Rockerz
SpellofJoy
SpellofJoy

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
agree 

Go to top