India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

CC, Sanaya, & SaNuj (Page 2)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
My only reason for sadness is SaNuj such a lovely pair wish I can see them together again in another show but that isn't even possible but wish the best for the whole cast & crew.

I know Sanaya is very much in demand and will return soon I will miss seeing her on my screen daily hope she take up some hosting show for the time I'm sure she will return with something better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paruvTess77MeeraHKvanitha3d

Siesta Goldie
Siesta
Siesta

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Wonderful post Sonya, you always know exactly what to say! Hug

I'm making a post here after ages...its sad but not surprising to hear about the Chhan Chhan ending. Don't get me wrong, I love SaNuj but the story itself was quite lackluster and uninteresting, even their lovely chemistry couldn't save it. The dull storyline was the biggest culprit in this mess, along with whichever nut made the decision to put this show in the most difficult time slot, on a channel like Sony whose ratings always suck.

Anyways, I'm hopeful that the next show Sanaya picks will be more relevant and connected with her core fan base, which is the youth, not 50 year old auntys. She has built a fan following in the youth due to her previous shows, MJHT and IPK, so I hope her next show is aimed at that same crowd. There are some actresses who are suited to do the saas-bahu type of shows. They couldn't engage the young crowd even if they tried! Whereas Sanaya already has us...all the director has to do is cast her in a relevant love story and he'll have us wrapped around his finger.

As for Sanaya, she was the one shining light in this show for me...her performance was always praised and noticed so she did her job successfully, its the story that failed. But I don't want to look back on this show with any bitterness. Everyone makes mistakes so its okay. The important thing is that Sanaya kept working after the closure of her last show. It shows she's always in demand and fresh in people's mind. Good actors keep working. It will help her figure out what works and what doesn't, what suits her best and what doesn't, what the fans want to see her in most, etc. Everything happens for a reason so I'm sure something bigger and better is in store for Sanaya after this.

Look who we have here...how have u been Hug
So you were waiting for the news of the show going off air to make an appearance here.

I agree with you to some extent that Sanaya is more suited for love stories which will appear to a younger audience but as an actress if she wanted to explore some thing different then thats also right. I don't think the fault was in her choice of show or concept, it was more in the execution of it where the PH and channel faltered.

Hopefully she learnt from this experience and wish that her next show works out great for her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paruvTess77vanitha3dDiyaS

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Post
Loved it
and i agree 100% 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paruv

Afwan IF-Sizzlerz
Afwan
Afwan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paruv

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Sanaya took on the show for a specific reason and through mismanagement of the show by the channel she wasn't allowed the opportunity to achieve her goal and that bothers me more than anything else. In the first few months she might as well have been just another cast member for all the importance her character got...and now when it actually looked like she was the lead of the show and had the relevant screen time Sony didn't bother with promotions. 
Secondly I'm going to miss Sanuj and Chanman both. Again what the hell was Sony thinking...they got a new ML after people were so upset with the old one and did they promote the fact??? I want to know why not...does a certain someone's family have so much influence that Sony would jeopardize their own show? I know it won't be long before we see Sanaya again but I'm really really sad that we're not likely to see SaNuj again because channels don't generally take on the same pair again and Sanuj whilst awesome haven't had the time to create the kind of chemistry that a ph would bank on in another show. Having said that considering they were hot in the first week itself you;d think someone would want to recreate that hotness.

I'm sad at the way things turned out and while I love SaNuj my first love is Sanaya Irani and I'll be waiting for her first and foremost. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy every episode and hope the cvs will make sure they're jam packed with the sweetest ChanMan moments, actually forget sweet give us hot, now that it doesn't matter what anyone thinks... I want more gazebo timeBig smile. After that it's adios Sony.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

paruvTess77MeeraHKvanitha3dddsoapsDiyaS

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Very saddened by the news.

I was liking Sanuj pairing very much.

I thought the show was doing well - its no. 6 on IF - what the ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paruvvanitha3d

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Great post.. 
Tess77 Senior Member
Tess77
Tess77

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I'm sad at the way things turned out and while I love SaNuj my first love is Sanaya Irani and I'll be waiting for her first and foremost. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy every episode and hope the cvs will make sure they're jam packed with the sweetest ChanMan moments, actually forget sweet give us hot, now that it doesn't matter what anyone thinks... I want more gazebo timeBig smile. After that it's adios Sony.
[/QUOTE]

Yep...Same here ADIOS SONYAngry!! I will subscribe to what ever channel Sanya Irani selects to work with.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dddsoapsjaya100

Go to top