Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful Post
Loved it
and i agree 100% 
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya took on the show for a specific reason and through mismanagement of the show by the channel she wasn't allowed the opportunity to achieve her goal and that bothers me more than anything else. In the first few months she might as well have been just another cast member for all the importance her character got...and now when it actually looked like she was the lead of the show and had the relevant screen time Sony didn't bother with promotions. 
Secondly I'm going to miss Sanuj and Chanman both. Again what the hell was Sony thinking...they got a new ML after people were so upset with the old one and did they promote the fact??? I want to know why not...does a certain someone's family have so much influence that Sony would jeopardize their own show? I know it won't be long before we see Sanaya again but I'm really really sad that we're not likely to see SaNuj again because channels don't generally take on the same pair again and Sanuj whilst awesome haven't had the time to create the kind of chemistry that a ph would bank on in another show. Having said that considering they were hot in the first week itself you;d think someone would want to recreate that hotness.

I'm sad at the way things turned out and while I love SaNuj my first love is Sanaya Irani and I'll be waiting for her first and foremost. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy every episode and hope the cvs will make sure they're jam packed with the sweetest ChanMan moments, actually forget sweet give us hot, now that it doesn't matter what anyone thinks... I want more gazebo time😃. After that it's adios Sony.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very saddened by the news.

I was liking Sanuj pairing very much.

I thought the show was doing well - its no. 6 on IF - what the ...
Tess77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm sad at the way things turned out and while I love SaNuj my first love is Sanaya Irani and I'll be waiting for her first and foremost. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy every episode and hope the cvs will make sure they're jam packed with the sweetest ChanMan moments, actually forget sweet give us hot, now that it doesn't matter what anyone thinks... I want more gazebo time😃. After that it's adios Sony.
[/QUOTE]

Yep...Same here ADIOS SONY😡!! I will subscribe to what ever channel Sanya Irani selects to work with.
-Saba- thumbnail
beautiful post made by..!!
i wonder and actually praise u to write such a beautiful post with patience(because i dont have to write)..!!
thank U for this post.
Feeling sad because it has become a habit to watch Sanaya as ChhanChhan,to wait for 9 PM,to watch Sanuj Masti offscreen and onscreen.
Good Job.
👏
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
nice post .. 

feeling bad but im also thinking this is not the end .. 
-Marie- thumbnail
Your posts always make sense <3  Thank you for writing down !! Wishing her all the best <3
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ditto to everything except, IPK part.. lol u n i always differ on that.. cz that show, specially the 1st 8 months is the epitome of perfection for me.., CC pales way behind in comparison for me...

but every other thing i totally agree..

Specially - San makes it a point to NOT be out of sight.. She is a sensible, career oriented young lady! Who has talent in spades and an angel's face as her crowning glory that actually makes a combination that puts every other actress on small screen far behind!

AND well I am not exactly heartbroken cz the only 2 things I am upset is,
1. Its SI's show that is ending soon. I wanted it to have a good run..
2. SaNujjj!!! I wanted to watch them!

But other than this I am actually quite excited about what future will hold for her!
I am waiting for her to come in a perfectly executed, well conceptualized, and developed show on either SP, Colors or Zee.
This time no hasty patch ups! I want everything to be perfectly aligned and done to a T when it comes on air even if it takes quite many months!

Till then really hope she comes in NB! Will be cute and fun and relaxing for her...

Nice topic as usual Sonya 🤗

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
As they would say Its better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all.

Similarly Its better to have tried and have failed than not to have tried something at all.

Sanaya is a smart woman, she will pick herself up and move forward.

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am not shocked at all that Chhan Chhan is going off air what I am sad about is SaNuj should have been in Sanaya's previous show their romance should get a chance. With over Uma Ben like in the previous Sanaya's show over DI Bhoot obviously interest would drain down na ? If I start comparing the comment will go off track. Basically I agree with you. Quite an interesting post as always BUT I saw an article which says Chhan Chhan got extension till next year feb wrong kya ?