Posted: 18 May 2014 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Fab work on ZaYa!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 18 May 2014 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Ahhh, these signatures, sister! These looks fabulous. I dunno the name of the male hero of Beintaha but what you did with his and Preeti's pictures are amazing! Loved the signature you made on them. I really like this new style. It looks gorgeous, di!

And also that YHM signature, AHHH! It looks classy, the coloring and merging is sheer brilliance. Also this size of signature looks good! I really love this one too! Approve

PS Please make stuff on other scenes i suggested of Swaron.

M.

Sano88

Loveagain Senior Member
Loveagain
Loveagain

Posted: 18 May 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I love the last two!! 
The style and the coloring look really good! 

Sano88

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 18 May 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Tangled..

Eee no no no!! koi bezati nahi, siggys are awesome but your talking is just so funny!!Like I said bhai-type, it is so different! you always talk like that it is so new!I love it!!Shocked
first time na that someone is talking about your bhai type personality rather than your siggys in ur GALLERY!! I know I know I'm a weird one but there is a first for everything!! omg I feel like writing down ur dialogues so that I can flaunt it in front of my friends!!ROFLThey'll think I'm so cool!!Cool

you find my way of talking funny?? Actually, i believe in the line -- jo bolo bindaas bolo Cool
and to be honest, people have a misconception that i'm a serious kind of agirl.. but that's good.. log mujhse darte hai.. LOL  It's not new...Ermm may be you've not talked to me before.. otherwise, ask malekaROFL she will tell you what kind of girl i'mLOLLOLLOL hain, ab itne bhi khas dialogues kha haiShocked

ohoo.. i'm adhi bhai aadhi ladki so it's kind of 50-50.. ROFL don't get me wrong.. main ladki hi hun with bhai kind of personality!!! Wink

"i believe in the line -- jo bolo bindaas bolo Cool"
^ Oh god is that a real line!ROFLROFLWOW! kya baat hai!
Serious.and.you? psstt!
I never thought you were serious person but I thought you were ...
"Seriously" BORED.Period :/
I always thought you were just pissed at the worldErmmI don't know why I thought that way.maybe because I never really talked to u before... but then again I wasn't the brightest bulb on the christmas treeTongue
You've got a misconception actually, people were scared because you were a mod... that was my reason. but since now you're not ... I've relaxed...a little.But still you are kind of scary.Stern Smile

By new I didn't mean new to you but new to me... like new trend of talking typesEmbarrassed
Anyway love the update...
http://i.imgur.com/QpJRALf.jpg
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Bingoo!!  you're absolutely right!! I'm such a boring person in reality!LOLLOLLOLLOL Pissed at the world?  Na, it's not like that but i just talk less here.. i don't think everybody who smile with me is my friend.. so i'm not kind of person who can gel with each and every person out there.. Might be i laugh with many people but there are only few people who are actually close to my heart.. Big smile ------------ Sorry, if you feel bad but i don't lie.. Confused..

People were really friendly with me as i was a mod.. but still they are scared and i've no clue why!LOLLOLLOLLOL i'm not a bhoot waise.. LOLLOLLOL

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 18 May 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=blush.]Ahhh, these signatures, sister! These looks fabulous. I dunno the name of the male hero of Beintaha but what you did with his and Preeti's pictures are amazing! Loved the signature you made on them. I really like this new style. It looks gorgeous, di!

And also that YHM signature, AHHH! It looks classy, the coloring and merging is sheer brilliance. Also this size of signature looks good! I really love this one too! Approve

PS Please make stuff on other scenes i suggested of Swaron.

M.
[/QUOTE

thanks mariyum!

And i'll work on those links  soon!
Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 18 May 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
thanks everyone out there!!
DEFOM IF-Stunnerz
DEFOM
DEFOM

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Dii please make something on kriyaansh confession scene naa
..Tangled.. IF-Rockerz
..Tangled..
..Tangled..

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Bingoo!!  you're absolutely right!! I'm such a boring person in reality!LOL Pissed at the world?  Na, it's not like that but i just talk less here.. i don't think everybody who smile with me is my friend.. so i'm not kind of person who can gel with each and every person out there.. Might be i laugh with many people but there are only few people who are actually close to my heart.. Big smile ------------ Sorry, if you feel bad but i don't lie.. Confused..

People were really friendly with me as i was a mod.. but still they are scared and i've no clue why!LOL i'm not a bhoot waise.. LOLLOLLOL

No you're not boring... you're just bored I think.you're really entertaining when you talk but sometimes you just seemed... off. It was nice u took a break.
Nope, I don't mind, I haven't been that long on IF so I just look for a good laugh here and there and now some cool dialogues tooWink
don't you see it?Tongue people apart from ur close friends are friendly because you were a mod, like principal type. Besides you make extraordinary siggys...respect. Approve
I am digging around for your awesome commentary! I am not stalker or anything... but when I read some of the comments I became a fan #1

Sano88

Go to top