Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Love this. siggy style is amazing: 

https://i.imgur.com/lgONOc0.jpg

and Swaron siggy is just gorgeous 
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Di!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

You make such awesome and like totally gorgeous signature every time and you never stops impressing me more and more with every update.

This PC signature is terrific, what style and bokehs, woman! I totally love it, my bad i don't do bollywood in my signature except my favorites otherwise i would have used it. It looks totally amazing!

And that Swaron signature looks so beautiful, that bright coloring with all those bokehs! Those make the signature looks really pretty and romantic. I totally adore that one except they are not friends, they are lover rather a very intense lover, now tell how do i use that signature? πŸ˜•

Also i like the Kareena one too but the other two are the best, but the text style on Kareena's signature it really eye catchy!

PS Please make Swaron siggy on 21st May's intimate scene.. i don't think even the scene is hard to color since the scene was a bit dark. Please please make for me! 😳

M.
minakrish thumbnail
http://i.imgur.com/7eiXLxB.jpg

^^^ this is so friggin' beautiful Sano ❀️
MochaQueen thumbnail
awesome update
time for a new gallery!
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg parineeti sigg is so gorgeous ..love the style 
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: blush.

Di!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

You make such awesome and like totally gorgeous signature every time and you never stops impressing me more and more with every update.

This PC signature is terrific, what style and bokehs, woman! I totally love it, my bad i don't do bollywood in my signature except my favorites otherwise i would have used it. It looks totally amazing!

And that Swaron signature looks so beautiful, that bright coloring with all those bokehs! Those make the signature looks really pretty and romantic. I totally adore that one except they are not friends, they are lover rather a very intense lover, now tell how do i use that signature? πŸ˜•

Also i like the Kareena one too but the other two are the best, but the text style on Kareena's signature it really eye catchy!

PS Please make Swaron siggy on 21st May's intimate scene.. i don't think even the scene is hard to color since the scene was a bit dark. Please please make for me! 😳

M.

how does it even matter? It's always friendship comes before love.. and it's totally okay if you don't want to use it because someone else will if they don't have problems with the text..πŸ˜› and thanks alot for the comment.. 😳
sanober. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

@sano:abay shadi meri ho rahi hai tu gift la naaa😑

toh tu mere liye kuch nahi laayegi.. sharam kar.. khali hath dubai thodi koi aata hai.. special hun main lekar aa.. tujko siggy dungi na.. madefor each other ka 🀣
sanober. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

How can you or anyone not like Armaan? 

I've the same question for all of you with a little change into it.
"how can you like arman?"

This content was originally posted by: Aichuu

thats bcze shes an alien  πŸ€£ who doesnt get along with hot guys much

Oh God! who's there hot btw?😲 are you talking about Arman? Was HE HOT??? Don't make me laugh so much.. i'm having a glass in my hand filled water in it..🀣

And sorry, i Just have gone to sleep at that time..πŸ˜ƒ nini agayi thi πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sano88 - 9 years ago