India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Why Partiality With Dhrasti Only ???

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Okay for the very first time in the show...partiality has been done with dhrasti dhami...it never usually happens...but it happened in a way today ...the tadka she got is a non dancer...just like her...have no experience of dance shows or something like that...

Rithwik - he was in finale of jhalak season 5 and have amazed the viewers with the wonderful performances
Ragini - once again have been a participant on jdj ...and ofcourse as we all know...the journey in jdj teaches so many things .
Darsheel - once again have been in jdj...so thus have experience .
the other two dancers ...i hve seen dancing as well...and my sister was telling me are quiet strong dancers...so everyone got a good dancer...someone with experience exceppt dhrasti...her performances were already going low...did not she needed a experienced one opposite her ???????

I know that dhrasti and sanaya are friends...but here it is a competition going on...not any friendship saga...i don't how salman will choreograph these two...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny8891VirManForLifemaneet2086birdy2011_StarDiva_arunsunita_gmdrashtirocks1Serenity_me

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I guess because DOLL wanted herself to be paired with DDLOL

Anyway, Darsheel is no better than Sanaya, mark my words.

Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 18 August 2013 at 11:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny8891Arpi17nidu-dsenaThe.Lannister

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

okay i haven't watched him either...first time watching jdj...
 darsheel is paired with the kids...oh no...he din't performed nicely in jdj ???...i just hope these all takdas if can't make the performance better ...atleast don't spoil what's already there...
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EtherealRati

darsheel is paired with the kids...oh no...he din't performed nicely in jdj ???...i just hope these all takdas if can't make the performance better ...atleast don't spoil what's already there...

Darsheel is a very mediocre dancer. Even Ragini is a mediocre dancer onlySleepy

Only Rithvik is amazing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EtherealRati

Nishta06 Goldie
Nishta06
Nishta06

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
am also feeling bad for salman and drashti they both are working so hard they just got very little time for rehearse and now that sanaya also will be performing with them its really going to be tough for salman as once again he won't be getting that much needed time for the rehearsal as both drashti and sanaya are working for their show not like others who are getting the whole day to do their rehearsal

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny8891Vvaanniimaneet2086-Rossete-

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by EtherealRati

Darsheel is a very mediocre dancer. Even Ragini is a mediocre dancer onlySleepy

Only Rithvik is amazing.

i had heard good about ragini. Chalo will wait and watch . Still atleast they have jdj journey with them...they must have learnt something from their choreographers .
Rithwik is ofcourse amazing and what about the last two ???????
i was actually thinking...next weak maza aayega but now seems like nahi aayega...Ouch
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishta06

am also feeling bad for salman and drashti they both are working so hard they just got very little time for rehearse and now that sanaya also will be performing with them its really going to be tough for salman as once again he won't be getting that much needed time for the rehearsal as both drashti and sanaya are working for their show not like others who are getting the whole day to do their rehearsal
Dhrasti it is already difficult to manage...but then she have to cope with it . Kar bhi kya sakte hain...she herself choosed to be a part of the show ??????...its a six day show  which she does as a daily one...waise may others also have some real life commitments as well...we don't know...so lets not comment about other contestants ...we cannot actually compare till we don't get everyone's routine... But i  do not think there is a need to worry about sanaya...its already a four day show which she does ...and  i read today in newspaper...the show is ending next month itself ...and moreover its just 1 performance...i think a celeb can manage that atleast . I don't feel tadkas will be facing problem...had there been problems...why would have they joined jdj then ????...as atleast they are not gonna get out of that performance...
sqrly IF-Dazzler
sqrly
sqrly

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I feel like this season, Salman really has his work cut out for him - a non-dancer and one that's so busy as well. And now, being paired with Sanaya - but I'm sure he'll be able to overcome this challenge as well and come out on top! Everyone has a few rough patches.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VvaanniixNinalove

Go to top