Chhan Chhan

Sanaya @ JDJ [18th Aug:HD Vid+WU] - Page 2

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Or may be he is taking revenge for last time when Sanaya corrected Drashti's name indirectly pointing at Remo ; whatever Sanaya looked so gorgeous !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya was looking gorgeous.. Remo was just plain rude.. I don't like him anyway so who cares what he thinks.. Can't wait for next week
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: NicklausBarbie

Or may be he is taking revenge for last time when Sanaya corrected Drashti's name indirectly pointing at Remo ; whatever Sanaya looked so gorgeous !!

Exactly...I feel same. May be,that incident is the main reason behind of this rude behavior.
-Marie- thumbnail
Have to watch still  thanks for WU !!! Reading about whoever only one thing i will say Reality shows suck !!!!! People should really now start respecting others !!!
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mpat

Thanks Joseph.
I am waiting to see her dance.
She looks great in high heels and the "fuchsia"  dress...matches Manish's shirt. 😆

Desperately waiting for her 'Jhalak' performance...Its so glad that COLORS call her as Celebs Guest,not only as Drashti's friend.😊
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MSluvsSI

Have to watch still  thanks for WU !!! Reading about whoever only one thing i will say Reality shows suck !!!!! People should really now start respecting others !!!

Marie, gosh, the way Sanaya's expressions changed and her best friend's did too. It was in bad taste. Call it scripted or whatever, I don't think Sanaya needs to take any of that.
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree Remo was rude.. but i dont care.. 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
remo was grrr.. it was tit for tat for her last visit! anyway DD n her r there for each other..

Remo is a despo cz honestly San doesn't lick the judges' feet like every1 else.. :(

anywa thanks bro :)
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

remo was grrr.. it was tit for tat for her last visit! anyway DD n her r there for each other..

Remo is a despo cz honestly San doesn't lick the judges' feet like every1 else.. :(

anywa thanks bro :)

@ Bold: Exactly... !! She has no need to use any buttering 😊
reema2406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanaya was looking very ...very...pretty...so I was staring at her only...didnt bother what Remo said...