Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

My email to SP

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Subject: IPKKND ~ EBP

Dear Sir/Madam,

On behalf of myself and huge fan following of our Avinash Sachdev, I am writing to you regarding his new show on the subject line on your esteemed channel. Since I live in the US, my interest is even more because lot of times we dont get to know accurate information, and not just about the timeslot the show is "supposed" to be aired.

When I watch it on telly, the time difference does not matter. When I watch it online still it does not matter because it is 7:30 am (if 6 pm IST is accurate).

But since I was born and brought up in bombay, I live there even today, in fact every second. One's roots if smashed and uprooted, or even unrooted, that person cannot have peace in life, much less a fav tv/big screen/ reality show.

And since I am spiritual by nature and have been since my teenage years, graduated from St Xavier's near Metro theater, moved to the West, but still live in the East, and proud to be an Indian. Even cried few days ago on August 15th. And not just on that day. I cry khushi ke aansoo.

So why am I writing all this? We want the new show to be a success, not just for our Avinash, the entire cast, but for you, for the PH, for all converned parties. And I could not agree more with all the fans living in India that 6 pm timeslot is going to be a disaster.

People have either not even reached home to watch it, or it's their dinner time. Besides it is NOT a primetime slot. Is that what you wish for yourself? Is that what TPTB (the powers that be) wish? Of course not. If I was on SP mgmt team, objectively speaking, I would certainly not want it, because I would see the writing on the wall and the disastrous outcome of a goofy slot.

Please tell me that you all have every intention of transferring it to 7:30 to 8:30 pm slot immediately, switch it with another less popular show already running on your channel.

This email would not even have been taken place if the serial name was different, esp when the main leads are different, the storyline, script is different. Merely using INK1 sets does not and SHOULD NOT mean to give it the same name??? Hello??? The entire INK1 fans, as you already know, is furious. I know I would be if a channel touched it with a 10-foot pole. Of course the exception would be if it was a season 2 or a sequel, same star cast, crew, etc. Just like Chhoti Bahu1/2. They even hit 5.1 trp inspite of the fact that both Avinash and Rubina were barely known then. For Rubina it was her debut serial.

You guys need to correct your own mistakes by changing the slot. The gravest mistake has been to keep the same name and you all know it too well.

If you are trying to bank on a popular serial name, then why not bank on good and awesome script, storyline?? Can you please answer me, and honestly??

And as far as Avinash, we know his acting acumen, talents and skills. The actor will pour his soul into not just acting, but all aspects and angles of the serial. PH would not have selected him in this competitive untold race back home if they did not already know of his excellence, his ability, his capability and that he will do more than full justice to the role, the character, the entire soap.

Here's my earnest request. I would like to know the top person in charge of this serial and his/her direct telephone number/ email id. Since today is Sunday morning here in the US and 10 pm right now in Bombay, I cannot call or speak to anyone.

Your tollfree 800-3000-7827 does not work from here. So I would request the direct US tel number, the right person's name, email id for this serial. I checked the site but of no avail.

Thanks in advance and look forward to an immediate response.

Respectfully yours,

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HaYaforEverniru06abi.radevrekha-rubinaAfss_94seema12345ashna26NeerjaaFlower___powerdeepa1122Mona55-Swetha-goolab

sparklingeyes IF-Rockerz
sparklingeyes
sparklingeyes

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Prem it is 180030007827 not 80030007827

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaaradev24goolab

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Thx prem. Your writing is so good, Smile

Neerjaaradev24goolab

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Sparkling, i know that. Just didn't type it. bad habit. W/o 1, you cannot even lift my fav masala tea since me having late b'fast right now and teacup in my hands haha!Big smile

sparklingeyesNeerjaagoolab

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Ashna tanku! We can only try and hope for right outcome.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaagoolab

Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hope it works 
But looks like this SP is stubborn otherwise so many are bashing them 
And not making any diff 
As for the 6 pm slot don't know if they really want this show to do good 

Who will watch? Retired folks ? Babies ? Wink Confused  Unhappy Disapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaaseema12345radev24goolab

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maia22

Hope it works 
But looks like this SP is stubborn otherwise so many are bashing them 
And not making any diff 
As for the 6 pm slot don't know if they really want this show to do good 

Who will watch? Retired folks ? Babies ? Wink Confused  Unhappy Disapprove

@bold ... my immediate 1st reaction ... ready?

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Neerjaaseema12345goolab

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
 Can not stop laughing after reading your post . kya likha hai . Hope good sense prevails . i also said the same to the SP  person . that you people have invested money , efforts , not to go down the drain . and change the time slot please . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seema12345goolab

Go to top