Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

My parents on Sanaya's entry! (Page 6)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Joined: 11 April 2009
Posts: 32096

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

Originally posted by ANNMT.

Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

And to all the andhe behre and Sanaya ke bhookeTongue

Sanaya was ASKED who she wants to dance with she didn't say that on her own

par ab kya kare
Aap sab toh jaahel ho

kyu sanaya ki bashing karana chate ho , u know na people dont like those fans who does  personal attacks for cleb , i also like sanaya , pls dont do this , tumhari vajah se log uski brutlly bashing kar denge , abhi ynha sirf fun chal rha hai ,  serious mat lo ...she is a cute girl , tumhare chakkar mai sanaya ki baj jaayegi 
Jaise Sanaya ko koi farak padegaLOL

She doesn't know how to use a laptop or anything so she's far away from this bashingEmbarrassed
Sanaya  doesn't know how to use a laptop ??????...she is a modern girl...she knows everything dear...she has a blog on this particular forum if you ar not aware ...
and you are her fan and you passed such a comment on her ...?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shinchan.

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Joined: 14 December 2007
Posts: 11827

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Oh please!! It was already decided that she will dance with Drashti, so what's there to be oversmart about?! It's the channel who calls her!! She actually has the guts to speak her mind, not many people do that!! She was raised that way!! They just make faces and stay quiet!! But not SI!! She's very outspoken!! And about ZNKD, they had to quiet because they couldn't keep up with their daily soap and reality show! Maybe they should've left out her special appearance but it's the channel's decision!!


Shreya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoobie-doobieSpellofJoy

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 51272

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Originally posted by -barunoholic-

btw chakku...wht remo actually told her?

Sanaya was like ki she wants to be DD's partner and all that crap.

Remo - We are sitting here for the same thing. Kindly let us do our workROFL

He said something like this in HindiLOLLOL
How stupid you areLOL he said he needs time to think and asked her to give him some time

Makes me think you have no friends in real life islie you think DD-SI friendship is OTT
and that barunholic or whoever you're talking to 
she comes here whenever Sanaya comes to JDJ -desperate much eh?
i vll cum here cox this is a public forum n i cn cum anywhere anytym...do u own dis place???
n btw if m nt wrong..u r d one whom we kicked out of BSPZ CC??? LOL

n why u always cum here whnever SI is discussed??Shocked 
SaalaDonkey IF-Dazzler
SaalaDonkey
SaalaDonkey

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 3300

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EtherealRati

 Jaise Sanaya ko koi farak padegaLOL

She doesn't know how to use a laptop or anything so she's far away from this bashingEmbarrassed
Sanaya  doesn't know how to use a laptop ??????...she is a modern girl...she knows everything dear...she has a blog on this particular forum if you ar not aware ...
and you are her fan and you passed such a comment on her ...?
[/QUOTE]She has a blog along with Mohit ,she hasn't updated it for years
Modern means you have to know how to use a laptop? Akshay Dogra himself said that Sanaya os very weak with computers
Sanaya also said that
SaalaDonkey IF-Dazzler
SaalaDonkey
SaalaDonkey

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 3300

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Originally posted by -barunoholic-

btw chakku...wht remo actually told her?

Sanaya was like ki she wants to be DD's partner and all that crap.

Remo - We are sitting here for the same thing. Kindly let us do our workROFL

He said something like this in HindiLOLLOL
How stupid you areLOL he said he needs time to think and asked her to give him some time

Makes me think you have no friends in real life islie you think DD-SI friendship is OTT
and that barunholic or whoever you're talking to 
she comes here whenever Sanaya comes to JDJ -desperate much eh?
i vll cum here cox this is a public forum n i cn cum anywhere anytym...do u own dis place???
n btw if m nt wrong..u r d one whom we kicked out of BSPZ CC??? LOL

n why u always cum here whnever SI is discussed??Shocked 
That infamous CC?LOL Where you and your friends planned against Sanaya? How yoou should only comment of Drashti and Barun's profile. Drashti's so that Sanaya comes down?
I used to get PM's saying "Oh my god! Drashti is XX pages less tahn Sanaya .. Sanaya will be on top ..get her down!"
Isn't it?Wink And your friend Deb ... jitna kam bole utna achcha haiLOLLOLLOL

And I come here whenever SI's discussed because I like herTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruathiSpellofJoyspate22

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Joined: 11 April 2009
Posts: 32096

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

Originally posted by EtherealRati

 Jaise Sanaya ko koi farak padegaLOL

She doesn't know how to use a laptop or anything so she's far away from this bashingEmbarrassed
Sanaya  doesn't know how to use a laptop ??????...she is a modern girl...she knows everything dear...she has a blog on this particular forum if you ar not aware ...
and you are her fan and you passed such a comment on her ...?
She has a blog along with Mohit ,she hasn't updated it for years
Modern means you have to know how to use a laptop? Akshay Dogra himself said that Sanaya os very weak with computers
Sanaya also said that
[/QUOTE]yup i know...have been a part of mjht forum...till mjht she never said that she din't know how to use laptop...atleast i don't remember ...
nahi ...its not like that...mostly people know...and being a tv actress...i thought she must be knowing...i mean that was quiet an obvious thing for me...but guess i was wrong...
i really felt strange hearing that she is weak with computers...but then its her life...and its her choice...what she wish to learn ...what not ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaalaDonkeySpellofJoy

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 51272

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

That infamous CC?LOL Where you and your friends planned against Sanaya? How yoou should only comment of Drashti and Barun's profile. Drashti's so that Sanaya comes down?
I used to get PM's saying "Oh my god! Drashti is XX pages less tahn Sanaya .. Sanaya will be on top ..get her down!"
Isn't it?Wink And your friend Deb ... jitna kam bole utna achcha haiLOLLOLLOL

And I come here whenever SI's discussed because I like herTongue
ahaa...so u remember us..how we gt ur real face there n kicked u out frm BSPZ Party  we were always famous for these things bt was never so hypocrites n double faced like u Big smile

r u her personal secretory tht wherever SI name cumes..u arrive LOL
-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler

Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 3478

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Wild card entry?

Author: INEFFABLE   Replies: 1   Views: 456

INEFFABLE 1 456 11 August 2013 at 1:24am by Serenity_me
OVER-CONFIDENT WILD CARD ENTRY?

2 3 4 5

Author: JOHNdaCENA   Replies: 37   Views: 4622

JOHNdaCENA 37 4622 15 July 2013 at 5:07am by zoya-shah
Pics of Sana's Wild Card Entry Act

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Angelicdiya   Replies: 88   Views: 7092

Angelicdiya 88 7092 06 July 2013 at 4:20am by TanShi_CrazyLuv
colors tweet..:) wildcard entry :)

Author: madz13   Replies: 5   Views: 1108

madz13 5 1108 26 June 2013 at 12:52pm by Shehreen_27
New Wild card Entry

2

Author: Amritsari.Jugni   Replies: 10   Views: 2209

Amritsari.Jugni 10 2209 25 June 2013 at 10:11am by StarkGirl93

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index