My parents on Sanaya's entry! - Page 10

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shyams

I hope people don't start the Bad Omen stuff again 

lol y athat was funny..😆..u better hope they get 30/30... ðŸ˜†
My god! I've seen this forum dissect every bit of jdj specially DD's segments to prove that it's scripted and now when a thing so obviously scripted came up,they are suddenly considering it real to belittle sanaya?! And u call us hypocrites! It seems as if the entire forum waits with guns and machinery whenever sanaya's name comes up in jdj! And purlease,if u hv ur own opinion abt sanaya based on fact,give that...no need to take ur family's name as justification! Even if remo was rude to her...big deal! Neither her career nor her fandom needs recommendation from remo. If remo is dolt enough to take offence at something which sanz didn't even say to him,he's welcome to do that! The way this forum reacts to SI-DD friendship,it appears as if people here have never had best friends in their lives! Anyways,keep barking,especially those who start trolling here suddenly when sanaya comes in...sanaya and her fans have handled bigger things than these. Waiting 4 ur typical and predictable expert bashing next week!
Mocking celebrities is against rules.
Topic Closed/