Page 1 of 43

Page 1
Page   of 43
Page 2 Page 43

kalu-devi

IF-Dazzler

kalu-devi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Tashu : dhiskaon dhiskaon *gun sign* hey guyz m the one nd only the famous nutss ...
Omg where is my gf ji uff she is such a lazy ass wht should I tell u peeps...

Me : bf ji .. Bf ji .. M here

Tashu : Kon ho tum Aur yaha Kia kar raha m here fr my top secret mission who gave u permission to come in ..

Me : bf ji chilllaxx it's me ur gf ji

Tashu : uff apne face ki Kya halat hai gf ji u r getting dirty today is sumthing very special

Me : *wipes out face * hogaya :p bf ji wht is today I don't remember waise how m i looking bf ji

Tashu : beautiful :* lost :p

Me : thnk u bf ji *blushes*

Saba : uff behna tashy wht r u guyz dng today is not ur day ke u two romance *shouting *

Me : ahh my ears don't shout sabo chillaxx everythng is done

Tashu : sabzi everythng is done u spoiled our moment

Sabo :O besharam tashy nd u behna stop blushing :p waise sano tere kitna bf hai

Sano :eyeing sabo shut up sabo go to hell why u always ask me this question

Sabo : bcz u have three three bf omg tashu dekh

Me : bf ji don't listen to sabo

Tashu : gf ji *fuming in anger * :p

Sabs : gf ji .. Gf ji where r u

Me : ab Kon agaya uff aj to meri band baje gi woh bhi bina dhol ke

Sabo : ab aiga maza sanoo

Me : sabo kamini I hate u :p

Sabs : gf ji u r looking Hawwt

Me : thnx sweetiepie.

Sabs : don't call me sweetipie m ur bf gf ji :p

Tashu : *fuming in anger *

Me : tashu don't be angry na modern zamana hai :p bf ji i luv both of u equally muahhh
  :* ab chalo meko bhi bola or sabo i hate u tune kia ye sab na

Tashu nd Sabs together we luv u too :*

Me : omg we forgot today is sumthing uff tum sab mjhe pagal krdoge deviii areyyy ooo deviii Idhar ajaaa

Me : comeon everyone go hide lights off

Mish : kaluuu mai agayiii kaha Gaye sab mjhe bula kar Devi tring sabo Choco tum sab kaha hoo lights kyun off hai yaha

Me : guyz 12:00 bajne wale hai comeon

Everyone : surpriseee
Happy bday to u
Happy bday to u
Happy bday to dear mish
Happy bday to u

Mish : eeksss m to uding m feeling so lucky

All 3 of us : ud le aj :p

Edited by sweetyvirman123 - 19 August 2013 at 2:08am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

my.shringmeghakrystlekkprincessvirman.loverfatzo.BFF.spyooJennyKryananamica5MyAtmaMink-saba.Yamin.kulsum_virmanpreetipcpreethi18Asr-Ki-Sammeera.chaudhuri_Maggie_-CutyeeMyTring-ashishiRoses-khushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "happy bday mish :* (DT Note P41)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Natasha137

IF-Rockerz

Natasha137

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Well..Many of the people know her!
She is the apple of our eyes      ! Rite ?
Ek dam masti anr nautanki ki dukan
She loves everyone of us
Always cares for us!

She believes in Living life with full fun
Mirch masala'..Poison Girl!
She loves Virman and Is totally..like our behna
We have developed a bond of jeeman with her

She may have got many friends but
has she ever forgotten anyone of us.
Lol ! Now don't ask me about whom I 'm talking about
Obvious Its
Mish ____> Bijli ka  jhatka
Mish_____> Chilli powder

Mish_____>Choco ki dewani
Mish_____> Atma (poison wali;)
Mish_____>Hum sub ki pyarii
Seriously it will not take no time to get closer to her 
but its kinda impossible, thinking to get away from her..Forgetting about her!
Us se pehle k usy koi wish kre
Koi keh aur kr bi ske
jab pehle hi chor 
macha de shorr
us k sath reh k 
koi nahi hota bore
me dun krti hun dance floor pe
one two three four
Its 19-08-2013
to lga k bolo zor
"Happy wala birthday Mish'
Ja k near the door! 

Mish  likes to party..Mish likes to love her if ki namune'Mish likes to dance 
dinka chika!
 She likes Virman and I find her like manvii ( the way she speaks ,talks)
And adored by everyone!

Mish atma ka ek secret bataon ..she can't live without my poison ..! ;)
Once again wish her happy wala Birthday
Mish you will remain in our hearts ever forever..:D :D
Because we are best friends

Edited by Natasha137 - 18 August 2013 at 1:49pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

my.shringmeghakrystlekkprincessvirman.loverfatzo.BFF.spyooJennyKryanLV88MyAtmaMink-sabakulsum_virmanpreetipcpreethi18anamica5.Yamin.Asr-Ki-Sam_Maggie_meera.chaudhuri-CutyeeMyTring-ashishiRoses-khushi

kalu-devi

IF-Dazzler

kalu-devi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

tum logo ko bhuk bhi lagi hogi haina bhukadooo...LOLLOL

Edited by sweetyvirman123 - 18 August 2013 at 10:23pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

my.shringmeghakrystlekkprincessvirman.loverfatzo.BFF.spyooJennyKryanpreethi18anamica5kulsum_virmanpreetipcMyAtmaMink-saba.Yamin.Asr-Ki-Sammeera.chaudhuri_Maggie_-CutyeeMyTring-ashishiRoses-khushi

Natasha137

IF-Rockerz

Natasha137

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Natasha137

Sabapari

Sweetyvirman123

--Amna--

--Sabs--  

Edited by Natasha137 - 19 August 2013 at 12:18am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

my.shringmeghakrystlekkprincessvirman.loverfatzo.BFF.spyooanamica5preethi18MyAtmaMink-sabakulsum_virmanpreetipcAsr-Ki-Sammeera.chaudhuriMyTring-ashishi

kalu-devi

IF-Dazzler

kalu-devi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
res

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

my.shringkkprincessMyAtmaMink-sabaMyTring-ashishi

virmanfan013

IF-Rockerz

virmanfan013

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Star
Butterfly Icon

Today is the most happiest day b'coz today the most adorable,innocent and charming gal stepped in this world and she brightened everyone's life with her char and laugh and she is none other than one and only MISHI REHMAN aka AHISHI
mishi my guddu,angel,chamchi,gundi many many happy returns of the day..wish you a very happy b'day gudduSmile and you know am very very very happy today b'coz it's my guddu's b'day today..  

I wish that you get every happiness in this world which you deserve..itni khushiyaan mile ke usko sambhalna mushkil ho jaye..and i wish that this day become the most memorable day of your life Heart

You are my bestest friend on IF . You are the one who can make a person laugh and you know i love your speciality when you make people friends so easily and make them comfortable with your non stop bak bak ROFL

OMG when i joined the IF i never knew that i'll meet you and you will become so special for me one day..You made me smile you made me laugh and you respect me like a mother and i feel out of the world whenever you call me momy i feel out of the world and it sound so sweet Heart ..whenever i talk to you a big smile come accross my lips and i know that you are also smiling now while reading it b'coz i was also smiling when i was typing this Embarrassed

You know what i want to tell you a secret which i never told you and that is whenever i called you "daddy cool ki chamchi" and you argue with me like "no mumaa chamchi nai shining star" actually i call you chamchi intentially  so that you can argue with me b'coz i like it and you are mine shining star also Embarrassed and chamchi is only for fun ROFL

In the end i only want to say that you will remain in my heart forever no matter if we talk or not and i still remember the promise which we made with each other for our next life..so once again a very happy birthday to you and let's blast today.

Edited by virmanfan013 - 18 August 2013 at 10:46pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

my.shringkkprincessmeghakrystleluvnishal97virman.loverfatzo.BFF.spyooJannat94kulsum_virman.Yamin.anamica5preethi18millee18Asr-Ki-SamhemameenuRoses-khushiMyTring-ashishi

virmanfan013

IF-Rockerz

virmanfan013

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

arrey arrey kahan ja rahi hai abhi toh maine tere liye poem bhi likhi hai yeh dekh

Teri shahed se bhari meethi batein
      khush ho jati hoon main tere aate
      tera khilkhila ke yoon hasna
      nahi bhulungi main
       jab tak hai jaan-2

Tera baat baat pe yoon rofl karna
                                 nam ankhon ko yun khushi se bharna
                                  haste haste khud sad ho jana
                                  kabhi nai bhulungi main
                                    jab tak hai jaan-2

Tera woh bina chehre ke half pic bhejna
        aur mujhe puchna muma main kaisi lag rahi hoon zara                  dekhna
        tera woh masumiat bhara chehra imagine karti rahungi  main
        jab tak hai jaan-2

tera yoon payar se mujhe muma bulana
                                       aur mera tujhe daady cool ki chamchi
                                       keh ke chidana
                                        par tera dady cool ki shining star keh                                                                               ke bulana
                                        hamesha yaad rakhungi main
                                       jab tak hai jaan, 
                                       jab tak hai jaan 

Edited by virmanfan013 - 18 August 2013 at 10:49pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

my.shringkkprincessmeghakrystleluvnishal97virman.loverfatzo.BFF.spyooJannat94kulsum_virmananamica5preethi18millee18Asr-Ki-SamRoses-khushiMyTring-ashishi

virmanfan013

IF-Rockerz

virmanfan013

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
sun tere liye kissi aur ne bhi wishes send ki haiEmbarrassed

happie Birthday choco Big smile
Tu toh badi ho gaye ROFL par phr b mere se choti Tongue par ab tu fop square ban jaye ge kia LOL offcourse nahi kyuki me ffp square nahi bani toh tu b nahi ban sakti...thats my order ROFL
See ab sab tere liye enne cakes laaye toh cut kar lio haan, phr bhaag jaio choco khane ROFL aaj toh chocos ki khair nahi, poore markets ki shops se chocos gayab hone wale LOL kyuki micchu khane wali B)
U knw na k tu melli first IF friend and swear agar tu meko nahi milli hoti na toh me toh kab ka IF chor k bhag chuki hoti ROFL ROFL toh jitni b saare friends bani na melli friends toh wo b nahi banti...hai k nahi Tongue
Toh indirectly all credits goes to melli choco Big smile
Then jab me teko scrap marte the n tu meko reply nhi karte the toh me tujhe stalk karte the ROFL *offcourse u remember that* n tu etna tung hoti the melly stalk karne pe ROFL ROFL huggie ko toh me wese he nhi yaad karing ROFL ROFL warna tere bday thread ka band baj jaye ga hmare rofl se ROFL ROFL ROFL n wo *dear* aur *hmm* ROFL ROFL us se meko kitna tung kia tune ROFL scores settled ROFL n ye wala emo Broken Heart jab me teko bola k tu inno nahi, kitna torcher mara tune mjhe ROFL ROFL ROFL har jagah yehi emo daal dia ROFL ROFL
* okie ssh ab me tareef karne wali ROFL * see meko agar koi poche ga na k choco kia hai ter liye toh first of all toh me yehi bolne wali k wo melli besht wali friend ^_^ i dont know k me har tym teri sad wale tym me hoti ya nahi, par choco toh hoti hai feasht ke sath always n forever Heart choco toh har cheez me melli help karte Big smile she is on the top of my besties list on IF na Smile n i am shakless about it B) arrey i knw me b hongi, top pe na sahi but list me toh hongi na, n agar list me na b hui toh b choco will always remember feasht n there is no way that feasht is going to forget choco...promise Big smile not anywhere sooner or later Wink becos choco se he feasht hai and feasht se choco, they are incomplete without each other na Smile no matter what we'll b together till the end :D *haww tareef toh me bhool he gayi, ehm ehm let me start, i have only 30 sec ROFL ROFL * choco is the sweetest girl i ever met *u knw na both choco n feasht are sweet ROFL * she is the most livel girl, choco will jump on ur msg box when u least expect ROFL she will surely treat u lyk a baby when u need her, she'll console u, n if choco isn't able to solve ur problem toh kia she take the topic on her n made u to smile Big smile if anyone comes and say her a bad word about her friends, she'll kill her there only Tongue * haww baki speech me bhool gayi Tongue ROFL *     
Arrey aj kal hmari difference thing chaling but i hope k wo b jaldi jaldi gayab ho jaye Big smile ab bohat tym waste ho gaya mere msg parhne me so ab jake choco khaaa Tongue but plss haan choco mere question ka answer zaroor dena, okie ROFL 
The little dandelion seeds will carry your wish off for you~And possibly grow more dandelions, but no worries about that.

Take care
Keep rocking
Love you Hug
N feasht will be on your side forever :)
~*Feasht*~

Edited by virmanfan013 - 18 August 2013 at 11:04pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

my.shringkkprincessmeghakrystleluvnishal97virman.loverJannat94kulsum_virmanpreethi18anamica5Asr-Ki-SamRoses-khushiMyTring-ashishi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top